Here we provide our customers with step-by-step assistance and help during the application process. Keep in mind that our professionals are always available to answer any questions or issues you may have, as well as to guarantee that your application satisfies all of the essential standards.
- Valid passport: Applicants must have a valid Greek passport that has a minimum validity of 06 months from the date of entry into Kuwait. At least a blank page is needed for visa stamping.
- A copy of the biographical page.
- Passport-size photograph: A recent passport-size photograph must be uploaded with the visa application.
- A credit/ debit card for Kuwait e-visa payment. For more details, check the Kuwait e-visa costs.
- Purpose of travel: Applicants must provide a clear and concise reason for their visit to Kuwait, such as tourism, business, or visiting family.
- Travel insurance: Not a requirement, however, applicants may consider purchasing travel insurance to secure their benefits when traveling and increase their chance of getting visa approval as well.
Keep in mind that completing the visa application requirements is critical for a successful and smooth application. Failure to satisfy any of the conditions may result in application delays or rejection.