Kuwait e visa fees - Kuwait Immigration Services
Kuwait Immigration Services, we provide the e-Visa services for people who want to travel to Kuwait.
There are two kinds of Kuwait e-Visa fees that you have to pay to get your e-Visa to Kuwait, including visa service fee and Kuwait Government fee:
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. With the fee of US$ 299 per application, you will be insured against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your home country. We also note that this is an optional, you can consider depending on your situation.
Kuwait e-Visa Service Fee
Our service fee is the amount you have to pay in advance for our service, which includes giving you advice about the Kuwait e-Visa, providing the documents you need, checking your application, and giving you the result of your application. We will collect your e-Visa from the Kuwait Government and send it for you to print out before you arriving at the Kuwait ports.
Kuwait e-Visa Government & admin fee:
The government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Kuwait Immigration Department to provide your visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for e-Visa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|Normal||Urgent||Super Urgent||Government & admin fee|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|Kuwait eVisa (single entry for 90 days)||US$ 39||US$ 37||US$ 35||US$ 34||US$ 32||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99||US$ 30|
The validity of the passport must exceed six months when applying for e-Visa.
- Temporary Travel Documents holders in all its kinds are not permitted to use this system.
- The applicant must not have any security restrictions that prevent him from entering or exiting the country.
- In case of any differences between information provided in the application form and the original documents, the granted e-Visa will be considered invalid and its holder will not be allowed to enter the country.
- A tourist visa is valid to enter Kuwait State within a month from its issuance for a single entry.
- A tourist visa allows its holder a temporary stay for a maximum of 3 months starting from the entry date, therefore he must leave the country before its expiration. The tourist visa holder is not allowed to work in the country and in case he/she is caught they will be subjected to the legal accountability.
- A visitor who overstays the permitted period will be fined and subjected to legal accountability that may extend to disqualifying him from issuing visa in the future.
- You will be informed via your email once your tourist e-Visa application has been approved or declined