Kuwait e-Visa For Belgian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Belgian citizens
- 2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa For Belgian Citizens?
- 3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For Belgian Citizens
Not only is the country famous for its prosperity, but there are also many interesting things about Kuwait that will surprise you. Kuwait is known as a country located in the North of Eastern Arabia, right next to the Persian Gulf, possessing huge oil resources and "world-class" constructions.
Traveling to Kuwait is more popular for travel lovers from all over the world. Travelers would enjoy the world-class architecture and experience the best services. To promote Kuwaiti tourism to international friends, the Kuwaiti Government launched e-visa program (electronic visa, or online visa). We provide more information about Kuwait e-Visa for Belgian citizens: requirements and application process. We hope this content will help your travel trip.
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Belgian citizens
What is a Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) or Kuwait visa online is a type of travel visa giving permission for eligible citizens to travel to Kuwait for short duration stays. This new visa program was launched in 2016 to streamline the application process for Kuwaiti visas.
The holders can apply for a Kuwait electronic visa via a quick application form. The process is really optimal, eliminating the waiting time in the embassy or consulate for hours. You can apply remotely at your convenience because the entire process is 100% online. The processing time is various and quick.
However, not all countries are eligible for Kuwait visa online application. The applicant needs to check carefully to adapt to the requirements of this visa.
Check Kuwait e-Visa requirements
To be eligible for a Kuwait e-Visa, the holders are required to be a citizen of one of the eligible countries listed below:
- Residents from countries such as the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and all EU countries can apply for a Kuwait visa online.
- The citizens of GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council) including Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates can visit Kuwait without a visa.
- All foreign nationals residing in GCC countries regardless of their nationality can apply as long as they have a stable job.
Besides, other Kuwait visa online requirements that all travelers should know:
- Kuwait e-Visa is authorized as a single entry visa. That means you can enter Kuwait only one time, if you wish to return to Kuwait, you need to apply for a re-entry visa.
- Per trip, travelers can stay in Kuwait for 03 months (90 days) from arrival day. Overstaying cases will be fined.
- Permitted staying purpose includes travel or leisure activities. No employment purposes.
- Foreigners residing in GCC countries who must have a valid residence permit over 06 months can apply.
Do Belgian citizens need to have a Kuwait e-Visa to travel?
All travelers need an e-Visa or a consular visa to enter Kuwait unless they have GCC citizenship. Belgian nationals are eligible to apply and need to have a visitor visa to travel to Kuwait legally.
If your cases can not suit the requirements of a Kuwait visa online, you can apply for a regular visa at the embassy or consulate. Check the location at Kuwait Embassy in Belgium.
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Belgium?
What are the required documents for a Kuwait visa application?
These are the basic documents you need to prepare accurately for an application online:
- The national passport is valid for 06 months from the arrival date in Kuwait and has at least a page to get a stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments.
- A current email address to transfer information and receive a visa online.
Additionally, the residents in GCC countries may be asked to present a digital copy of their GCC residency permit. The applicant can submit it at a later date because it does not need to be provided at the time you apply online.
Now travelers no longer must test for COVID-19 before boarding a flight to Kuwait. The pre-departure testing requirement has been eliminated.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a visa online
It is crucial that you have to complete the application form honestly. The form takes you approximately 15 minutes to complete. It requires basic information. To approach the form online, click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar, and then follow the instructions comprising 04 simple steps:
Step 1: Fill in the application form with your basic information including:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by the Ministry of Interior of the State of Kuwait. After that, you will receive your e-Visa via the email you provided before.
Step 4: You should print your e-Visa and bring it with you at all times during the Kuwait trip. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a stamp as a confirmation.
Remember to bring enough relevant documents because the border officials of Kuwait will check your eligibility stringently. If you have any risks related to financial or health, any criminal/terrorist history, or immigration issues in the past, you may not be allowed to enter the country.
Read more about How to apply for Kuwait e-Visa from Belgium
Kuwait visa for Belgian citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For Belgian Citizens
Your application will be processed when we receive full payment of the Kuwait e-Visa price including Government fees and visa service fees. Besides, the stamping fee is 3 KD (approximately 10 USD) for each holder.
We provide various visa types of services, including normal or emergency e-Visa. Usually, the application will be solved quickly within 72 business hours. However, if you do not have enough time for preparation, you can consider our timing options below:
- Urgent: For those who would like to get an eVisa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get an eVisa within 5 business hours.
The service fee will vary depending on the type of service you choose. By the way, we recommend you apply as soon as possible, at least a week before your flight to avoid arising problems and solve them on time (if any). Kindly consider your plan carefully before making payment, any changes will be charged as a new application.
It is advisable you read more about Kuwait e-Visa application fees from Belgium
Regarding the payment method, we accept bank transfers or electronic payments. For bank transfers, you can transfer in both US dollars and Euros with the Bank of Cyprus. For electronic payment, you can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or PayPal account.
We strongly recommend travelers add Travel Insurance to their trip. With benefits of up to 50,000 dollars, the insurance has various treatments such as Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic. We believe that the insurance will bring secure feelings and make your trip comfortable. Read for specifics at Insurance Information.
In conclusion, Kuwait e-Visa is the best solution for your trip thanks to its innovation. If you have any questions or concerns related to Kuwait e-visa, do not hesitate to contact us.