Kuwait e-Visa For Italian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kuwait is a perfect destination for travelers who want to make a leisure trip. Kuwait is known as a country owning the 6th largest oil reserves in the world. When traveling to this country, you will have to enjoy the best services and see the skyscrapers that are the most popular.
You can find more information about the Kuwait e-visa for Italian citizens on the Kuwait Immigration Services website or at the nearest Kuwait Embassy. Additionally, you may also contact us directly for further assistance and information.
Kuwait e-Visa for Italian citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Italian Citizens
People who want to visit Kuwait for tourism or leisure purposes can apply for an e-Tourist visa, which is valid for 30 days after it is issued and allows them to stay for up to 90 days. This visa only allows one entry into Kuwait. You can only enter Kuwait once per visa; if you return, you need to apply for a re-entry visa.
The process of applying for a Kuwait e-visa will only take you a short time to complete.
To obtain a Kuwait e-Visa, the following requirements must be completed:
- The applicant’s photograph
- Passport Personal Information Scan
- The passport needs to be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Kuwait.
- A credit or debit card is REQUIRED for e-visa payment.
- A valid email address is required.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Italian citizens
2. How To Apply For A Kuwait e-Visa For Italian Citizens
Receiving an e-Visa to Kuwait is now a simple process, the process is conducted entirely online. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
To begin, select "Apply Visa" and follow the next 4 steps to complete the application:
- Step 1: You need to complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will mail it to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Kuwait, download and print a copy of your Kuwait e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
In Kuwait, the processing time for an e-Visa is limited to 72 hours. However, applications can be processed and approved in as little as 5 hours.
Kuwait visa for Italian citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For Italian Citizens
When applying for a Kuwait visa online through Italy, you need to pay the service fee and the government fee.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service fee you need to pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Standard processing: The normal processing service guarantees your visa approval within 03 business days. No additional cost is required.
- Urgent processing: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa within 24 hours. The service requires a service fee of $79.
- Super-Urgent processing: Select this service to obtain your visa in less than 5 business hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different ways, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
If you want to check the status of your visa, please select "Check Status" and fill out your information.
Finally, we wish you a successful visa application and an enjoyable vacation in Kuwait. Please contact us if you have any questions about the Kuwait e-Visa from Italy.