Kuwait e-Visa For Bulgarian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kuwait is a perfect destination for those who want to make a leisure trip. Kuwait is known as a country owning the 6th largest oil reserves in the world. When traveling to this country, you will have to enjoy the best services and see the skyscrapers that are the most popular.
The Kuwait e-visa is valid for 1 month from the issue date and Bulgarian travelers can stay there for a maximum of 90 days during the validity period. Remember this e-visa is only allowed for one entry only and for tourism and visit purposes.
Getting a Kuwait visa for the visitor is a must for international travelers, learn how to apply for a Kuwait visa online with Kuwait Immigration Services. Additionally, we will introduce you to the Kuwait e-Visa for Bulgarian citizens, including the requirements, how to get a visa, and the fees.
Kuwait e-Visa for Bulgarian citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Bulgarian Citizens
Do Bhutanese citizens need a visa to Kuwait?
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) or Kuwait visa online is a travel permit that allows foreigners to visit Kuwait. This new visa was introduced in 2016 and has grown in popularity among travelers from all over the world due to its convenience.
To enter Kuwait legally, all visitors must have a Kuwait visitor visa. You can visit Kuwait without a visa if you are a resident of the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), which includes Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. We recommend two methods for effectively applying for a Kuwait visit visa:
- Directly apply for a traditional visa at the Kuwait Embassy.
- Apply for an e-Visa to Kuwait. (recommended)
However, in order to better manage foreigners, the e-Visa has stringent requirements. Let's look for new Kuwait visa updates online.
Check Kuwait e-Visa requirements
The Kuwait Government has released the majority of the COVID-19-related entry restrictions, as well as the quarantine, testing, and vaccination requirements for arrivals, effective May 1, 2022.
As of February, this country is also allowing non-Kuwaiti visitors who have not been immunized against COVID-19 to enter.
If you want to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid passport permit for at least six months from entry.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Your biographical data page must be scanned to provide to us.
- Your recent passport-sized photo
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
- A current email address where you can receive your e-Visa
Furthermore, Bhutanese nationals must follow the following rules for visits:
- Travel and leisure activities are examples of permissible uses. This visa does not cover overstaying or employment.
- The visa is valid for one month from the date it is issued. Take note of the expiry date.
If the rules and regulations of Kuwait e-Visa are not followed in your plan, you can apply for an alternative visa at the Kuwait Embassy.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Bulgarian citizen
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa Online
Step-by-step on applying for a Kuwait e-Visa.
Once submitted, the application form will be screened and processed. As a result, you must declare wholly and honestly. The procedure consists of four simple steps; please follow the instructions:
Step 1: Fill out the application form with your basic information, such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
Step 2: Pay for your services.
Step 3: Receive your e-Visa via the email address you provided previously.
Step 4: Print your e-Visa and keep it with you at all times while in Kuwait. A valid e-Visa will result in a passport stamp.
When traveling to Kuwait, it is critical that you bring all necessary documents. The Kuwait airline staff will thoroughly investigate your eligibility. If you forget your passport, e-Visa, or residency permits, your entry can be rejected even if you got a valid Kuwait visa. Besides, any financial or health risks, criminal/terrorist history, or immigration issues in the past can affect badly your immigration. Please pay attention to that.
How to apply for Kuwait e-Visa for Bulgarian citizen
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees From Bulgaria
Per application, we will charge you two types of fees: Government fees and visa service fees. There is no refund for the government fee paid to the Kuwait Immigration Department. The service fee is determined by the type of service you select.
Normally, the processing time is 72 hours. However, if your time is critical, we will expedite the process for you. Please consider the following options:
- Normal: For Bulgarian applicants who want to get an eVisa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 5 business hours.
You can transfer funds or make a digital payment. The Bank of Cyprus accepts both US dollars and Euros for bank transfers. If you prefer to pay digitally, you can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal). Consider your options carefully; any changes made after payment will be treated as a new application.
If you want to check the status of your visa, please go to Check Status and fill out your information.
It is strongly advised that you purchase Travel Insurance for your trip. This is insurance for you and your family while visiting Kuwait. If you have travel insurance, you will also feel more secure and enjoy your trip. Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic are among the treatments provided by the insurance. We wish you a safe journey, but preparation is required. More information about benefits and treatments can be found at Insurance Information.
Finally, we wish you a successful visa application and a pleasant vacation in Kuwait. Please contact us if you have any questions about the Kuwait e-Visa from Bhutan, feel free to contact us.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Bulgaria Citizens FAQs
To visit Kuwait, Bulgarian tourists must go through the visa application process. Kuwait follows a visa policy that applies to citizens of most countries, including Bulgaria, making it mandatory for them to obtain a visa before entering the country.
In 2016, Kuwait introduced an electronic visa (e-visa) system, simplifying the visa application process for travelers. Bulgarian visitors now have the option to apply for a Kuwaiti e-visas online, eliminating the need to personally visit a Kuwaiti embassy or consulate.
Kuwait Immigration Services provides a convenient e-visa program to Kuwait with our customer support available 24/7. Do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries and assistance.
Bulgarian travelers are NOT eligible for a visa on arrival in Kuwait. Kuwait does not offer visa-on-arrival to Bulgarian citizens. Therefore, it is essential for Bulgarian travelers to obtain a visa in advance before their journey to Kuwait.
Choosing the Kuwait e-visa over a visa on arrival offers several advantages:
- The e-visa allows Bulgarian travelers to apply for and obtain their visas online. This saves time and reduces any inconvenience process as the traditional paper visa.
- By applying for the e-visa in advance, Bulgarian travelers can ensure that their visa is approved and ready before their departure.
- Furthermore, the online visa application process allows Bulgarian travelers to carefully review and complete the application form at their own pace.
By choosing the Kuwait e-visa, Bulgarian travelers can have a smoother and more efficient travel experience. They can confidently plan their trip, knowing that their visa is already approved, allowing them to focus on enjoying their time in Kuwait.
To apply for a Kuwait e-visa online as a Bulgarian citizen, follow these steps:
- Select “Apply Visa” to start.
- The rest is straightforward, provide the required information, such as your email address, and your personal information.
- Keep in mind that you must provide accurate and up-to-date information as per the requirements.
- Upload additional documents (if required): This may include your passport, photograph, travel itinerary, accommodation details, and other relevant documents.
- Submit the e-visa fee: Complete the payment using the available options, online payment, and direct deposit.
Be sure to double-check all the entered information accurately before submitting your application form. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email. Kindly print a copy of the e-visa to carry with you during your travel.
By following these steps and providing the necessary information and documents, Bulgarian citizens can plan their travel conveniently and efficiently, saving time and effort compared to traditional visa application methods.
When applying for a Kuwait e-visa as a Bulgarian citizen, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- A valid passport: Bulgarian citizens must possess a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months from the date of entry into Kuwait.
- A copy of the applicant’s biographical information.
- A passport-sized photo: A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant is required. The photo must meet the specifications outlined by the Kuwaiti visa authorities.
- Travel itinerary: Bulgarian travelers may need to verify their travel plan, including date of arrival & departure from Kuwait.
- Proof of accommodation: Travelers may require proof of accommodation arrangements in Kuwait, such as a hotel reservation or a letter of invitation from a host residing in Kuwait.
- A credit/ debit card for Kuwait e-visa payments.
It is essential for Bulgarian citizens to ensure that they meet all the necessary requirements and have the supporting documents ready before applying for a Kuwait e-visa. Having sufficient requirements will minimize the possibility of issues arising during the processing.
Rush Visa Services is pleased to offer Bulgarian applicants a range of processing time services for their Kuwait e-visa applications. Our service provides the following options:
- Standard service: With normal processing, Bulgarian applicants can expect to receive their visa approval within 3 business days.
- Urgent service: For those who require a faster processing time, the urgent service guarantees visa approval within 24 working hours. This service fee charges $79.
- Super-Urgent service: This service ensures your visa approval within 5 working hours. Bulgarian travelers who require immediate visa processing can opt for this service, available at a cost of $99.
These processing time services are designed to cater to the varying needs of Bulgarian travelers, allowing them to choose the option that best suits their travel plans and time constraints.
When applying for a Kuwait e-visa, Bulgarian travelers should be prepared to pay both the Government fee and the service fee. The total cost will depend on the specific visa type, processing time, and any additional services requested during the application process. Do note that these fees are non-refundable.
For the e-visa payment, kindly select the following methods below:
- Bulgarian individuals can conveniently make online payments using Visa, American Express, Mastercard, or PayPal.
- Alternatively, our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus for wire transfers.
Failure to complete the payment will result in the denial of the application for Bulgarian travelers. It is strongly recommended that citizens of Bahrain acquire travel and Covid-19 insurance to ensure the protection of their journey abroad against potential risks.