Yes, Japanese citizens can apply for a Kuwait visa online through the Kuwait Immigration Services website. The process is entirely online, convenient, and straightforward and takes applicants a few minutes to complete. Currently, Japanese citizens can only apply for a Kuwait tourist e-visa. Applicants can complete the online application form easily, and pay the visa fees using a credit or debit card. Once the visa application is approved, a copy of the digital e-Visa will be sent to the applicant's email address. The applicant should print out the e-Visa and present it at the Kuwait Immigration checkpoint upon arrival. Learn more about Kuwait visa requirements for Japanese citizens.
To apply for a Kuwait e-Visa, Japanese citizens are required to meet the following requirements:
- A valid Japanese passport with a minimum of 06 months from the date of entry to Kuwait, and has at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A copy of the biographical page of their passport.
- A credit/debit card to pay the visa fees.
- Verify the accommodation reservation or information about where you stay in Kuwait
- Verify the flight ticket information.
- If applicable, provide a Covid-19 Vaccine Card/Certificate.
The visa holders are allowed to stay in Kuwait for a maximum of 30 days on each visit from the date of their arrival during a 90-day period. Do keep in mind that a penalty can be imposed for overstaying. The e-Visa is valid for 90 days total from the issued date and granted for a single entry only. If the traveler plans to stay longer than 30 days, they must exit and re-enter the country again within the timeframe. Apply for a Kuwait e-visa today!