Kuwait e-Visa For Japanese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kuwait is a country that has been well-known for being rich in oil and is located at the top of the Persian Gulf. This is the destination where you can enjoy the best skyscrapers and tourist services. A visa is one of the most essential things that Japanese travelers need to prepare for their upcoming trip to Kuwait.
You can find more information about the Kuwait e-visa, including eligibility criteria, the application process, and required documents at the Kuwait Immigration Services website. Continue reading to learn more information about Kuwait e-visa.
Kuwait e-Visa for Japanese citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Japanese Citizens
The Kuwait tourist e-visa for Japanese citizens to Kuwait is valid for 30 days, has a maximum stay of 90 days from the date of arrival, and allows for only one entry. This visa is a single-entry authorization. That means you just can enter Kuwait one time, if you revisit, you need to apply for a re-entry visa.
To obtain a Kuwait e-Visa, the following requirements need to be met:
- A copy of the biographical information in the passport.
- The passport needs to be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Kuwait.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if any)
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Japanese citizens
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Japan
Getting an e-Visa to Kuwait is a simple process, and it can be done in a few minutes. In comparison to traditional paper visas, Kuwait Immigration Services offers an e-visa application system that allows travelers to plan their trips conveniently from anywhere.
To complete the application, please follow 4 simple steps below:
- Step 1: Select "Apply Visa" and complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data.
- Step 2: In order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: Receive your e-Visa via the email address you provided previously.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Kuwait, download and print a copy of your Kuwait e-Visa after you've got it in your email. A valid e-Visa will result in a passport stamp.
The processing time for an e-Visa is limited to 72 hours. However, applications can be processed and approved in as little as 5 hours.
Kuwait visa for Japanese citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For Japanese Citizens
When applying for a Kuwait visa online as a Japanese citizen, you need to pay two kinds of e-visa fees, including a Kuwait visa service fee and a government fee.
The Rush Visa service you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of the service fee you need to pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal processing: For those who need an e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: For those who need an e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super-Urgent processing: For those who need an e-Visa in less than 5 business hours.
The associated fees for Kuwait e-visa can be paid in 2 ways:
- For online payment: Use a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
- For wire transfers: We accept the Bank of Cyprus.
We recommend you purchase Travel Insurance for your trip. You will feel more comfortable and enjoy your trip if you have travel insurance. Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic are among the treatments provided by the insurance.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Japan Citizens FAQs
Yes, Japanese citizens are eligible to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa. The e-Visa can be obtained online through the Kuwait Immigration Services website. To apply for an e-Visa, Japanese citizens will need to complete a simple online application form and provide supporting documentation, including a valid passport and a digital passport photo.
The Kuwait e-Visa processing time is typically within 3 business days, and the approved e-Visa will be sent via email. It is important to note that the e-Visa allows Japanese citizens to remain in Kuwait for a maximum stay of 90 days from their arrival date. If staying longer, Japanese citizens must apply for a new visa and enter the country again. Read a complete guide for Kuwait visa requirements for Japanese citizens here.
Japanese citizens are eligible to apply for a visa on arrival in Kuwait. However, this option can be a bit inconvenient as there may be long queues at the airport, or you may have to deal with a slow application process. As a result, travelers typically prefer the more convenient e-Visa option for traveling.
At Kuwait Immigration Services, we currently offer electronic visas (e-visa) for Japanese citizens who wish to visit Kuwait for tourism purposes. It is highly recommended to obtain an e-Visa prior to your arrival in Kuwait. The e-Visa application can be submitted online through our services portal. The e-Visa is a more convenient and faster way compared to the traditional visa approach.
Learn more about Kuwait visa requirements for Japanese citizens here. If you have any questions, our service is available 24/7, please reply to this email or contact our customer service team directly.
Yes, Japanese citizens can apply for a Kuwait visa online through the Kuwait Immigration Services website. The process is entirely online, convenient, and straightforward and takes applicants a few minutes to complete. Currently, Japanese citizens can only apply for a Kuwait tourist e-visa. Applicants can complete the online application form easily, and pay the visa fees using a credit or debit card. Once the visa application is approved, a copy of the digital e-Visa will be sent to the applicant's email address. The applicant should print out the e-Visa and present it at the Kuwait Immigration checkpoint upon arrival. Learn more about Kuwait visa requirements for Japanese citizens.
To apply for a Kuwait e-Visa, Japanese citizens are required to meet the following requirements:
- A valid Japanese passport with a minimum of 06 months from the date of entry to Kuwait, and has at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A copy of the biographical page of their passport.
- A credit/debit card to pay the visa fees.
- Verify the accommodation reservation or information about where you stay in Kuwait
- Verify the flight ticket information.
- If applicable, provide a Covid-19 Vaccine Card/Certificate.
The visa holders are allowed to stay in Kuwait for a maximum of 30 days on each visit from the date of their arrival during a 90-day period. Do keep in mind that a penalty can be imposed for overstaying. The e-Visa is valid for 90 days total from the issued date and granted for a single entry only. If the traveler plans to stay longer than 30 days, they must exit and re-enter the country again within the timeframe. Apply for a Kuwait e-visa today!
Japanese citizens can apply for a Kuwait visa online through our website at any time. The process is very simple and can be completed online within 15 minutes:
To begin the visa application for Kuwait, complete the following 4 steps:
- Step 1: The first step involves filling out an application form that includes basic details such as your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport information. To ensure swift processing and approval, it is essential that you enter all of the information accurately.
- Step 2: You will need to make payment for the visa fees and provide supporting documents to finalize the application process.
- Step 3: Wait for the e-visa. Once the application is approved, the applicant will receive a digital copy of your e-Visa via the email that you provided in the first step.
- Step 4: We advise that you should print out your e-Visa and carry it with you at all times during your trip to Kuwait. This way, you will receive a passport stamp upon arrival, and you'll be ready to start your journey.
It is important to note that the e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, and the maximum length of stay in Kuwait is 30 days on each visit. Learn more about Kuwait visa fees here.
The processing time for a Kuwait e-Visa application for Japanese citizens is usually within 3 business days. However, the processing time may be shorter if you select our Rush Visa service. Our service offers 03 different processing time services as below:
- Standard processing: For the applicant who hopes to get an e-Visa within 03 business days (72 working hours).
- Urgent processing: For the applicant who hopes to get an e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent processing: For the applicant who wants to get an e-Visa within 05 business hours.
It is recommended that Japanese citizens apply for their e-Visa well in advance of their intended travel dates to allow sufficient time for processing. Once approved, a copy of a digital e-visa will be sent to your personal email, so it is important to ensure that the email address provided in the application is correct and regularly checked.
Additionally, applicants can track their visa status during the process. By navigating to "Check Status" on the homepage, fill out your information along with the reference number (the applicant receives the reference number after submitting the application form). The result will be available just in a minute, do keep tracking the status frequently for further notification.
The cost of a Kuwait e-Visa for Japanese citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the duration of stay. However, please note that visa fees and requirements can change at any time, so it is advisable to check the most up-to-date information on fees and requirements on the Kuwait Immigration Services website.
Applicants need to pay two types of fees including the Government fee and service fee. These visa costs are necessary and need to be paid before processing.
The visa fees can be paid in a number of different ways, including bank transfers or electronic payments.
- Our system accepts both US dollars and Euros for bank transfers via the Bank of Cyprus.
- To pay digitally, applicants can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal).
Read more about Kuwait visa requirements for Japanese citizens here.