Kuwait e-Visa For British Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Kuwait Visa Requirements For British Citizens
- 2. Kuwait e-Visa Processing Time
- 3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For British Citizens
Be one of the wealthiest countries with the 6th largest oil reserves in the world, Kuwait always attracts travelers from all over the world with the best services and wonderful experiences. Besides, Kuwait owns the majestic constructions that every traveler wishes to see in person in a lifetime.
Visa application is a concern of passport holders when traveling abroad. The Kuwait government innovates visa policies to develop tourism as well as protect the countries from global territories activities. In 2016, Kuwait launched a new visa program called Kuwait e-Visa. If you travel to Kuwait next time, this article bestows on you. We will introduce you to Kuwait e-Visa and how to apply for it.
Kuwait e-Visa for british citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For British Citizens
What is Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) or Kuwait visa online is a type of travel authorization for foreigners who come to Kuwait for travel purposes. This eVisa is available to nationals of more than 50 countries. The application is processed quickly and entirely online. Kuwait e-Visa process is operated 100% online helping travelers save time and effort, and reducing the overwhelm in customs and immigration.
Nevertheless, not all nations are eligible for the Kuwait e-Visa application. Kindly check the requirements for visitors before applying.
Check Kuwait e-Visa requirements
- Travelers who are residents of the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and all EU countries can obtain a visa online.
- Residents of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries including Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates are exempted from Kuwait visas when traveling within 90 days.
- The foreigners living in GCC countries no matter where they come from can apply if they show a valid residence permit exceeding over 06 months.
Besides, the applicants should know other requirements to determine if they are matched to an e-Visa.
- The e-Visa is a single-entry authorization. You are allowed to enter Kuwait only one time for each visa. If you would like to come back, a new visa is required.
- You can stay in Kuwait for 90 days from the date of arrival.
- Permitted purposes include travel or leisure activities.
- The validity duration of the e-Visa is a month from the date of issuance.
In case you can not adapt to the requirements or your demands are not suitable for Kuwait e-Visa, you can apply directly to the Kuwait Embassy with a traditional visa.
Do British Citizens Need A Visa To Enter Kuwait?
All visitors need an e-Visa or a consular visa to enter Kuwait unless they are residents of GCC countries. UK citizens can apply for a Kuwait visa online and need to have it to enter Kuwait lawfully.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for british citizens
2. Kuwait e-Visa Processing Time For British Citizens
What are the required documents for a Kuwait e-visa?
The processing is optimized, eliminating unnecessary steps. These are the basic documents for an online application:
- The national passport is valid for 06 months from the arrival date in Kuwait and has at least a page to get a stamp.
- In order to obtain a visa for Kuwait, UK travelers are required to submit a scan of their passport’s biographical page.
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments.
- A current email address to transfer information and receive a visa online.
We would like to remind you that the citizens in GCC countries have to show proof of a GCC residency permit at a later date. Now, the previous departure testing requirement has been removed, travelers do not test for COVID-19 before boarding a flight to Kuwait.
How to apply for a visa online
Follow our instructions to apply for an e-Visa effectively. The application form is important, you have to enter enough required information correctly. Click on “Apply Visa” to approach the form:
Step 1: Fill in the application form with your basic information including:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
Step 2: Make a payment for your services and submit supporting documents to complete the process.
Step 3: Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by the Ministry of Interior of the State of Kuwait. After that, you will receive your e-Visa via the email you provided before.
Step 4: You should get a hard copy of your e-Visa and hold it during the Kuwait trip. The border officials will stamp your passport as a confirmation.
Read more about How to apply for a Kuwait visa online from the UK
apply for a Kuwait e-visa from the UK
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For British Citizens
Per application includes the following types of costs:
- Government fees and Visa service fees are paid before the visa application is processed.
- Visa Stamping fee. This is the amount that you will directly pay to Immigration Officers in USD or KD cash at the Immigration Counter to get your Kuwait e-Visa stamped on your passport on arrival in Kuwait.
The visa service fee will change subject to the timing option you choose. We have various options to adapt your travel timeline. Normally, the Kuwait e-Visa processing time is 03 working days. But if you would like to get an e-Visa quicker, we will meet your order. Take into account the options below:
- Urgent: The e-Visa will be processed within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get an eVisa within 05 business hours.
By the way, we encourage you to apply soon to avoid arising issues. Sometimes, the processing time is longer than we expected, we hope you are patient and wait. We will try our best to support you.
Regarding payment methods, bank transfers or electronic payments are suitable. For bank transfers, both US dollars and Euros are approved by the Bank of Cyprus. If you would like to make sure of security, you can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or PayPal account.
Read more about Kuwait e-Visa costs from the UK
Travel Insurance is a protective tool against unforeseen situations in your outbound trip. We always recommend that customers add insurance because of its importance. The insurance has benefits and treatments such as Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic. We believe that the insurance will make you feel more secure and have a meaningful vacation. Research more benefits and treatment at Insurance Information.
Hope you get an e-Visa successfully and create unforgettable memories on your Kuwait trip. If you have any questions or concerns about Kuwait e-Visa for UK citizens, we are happy to help you.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for United Kingdom Citizens FAQs
British citizens need a visa to enter Kuwait. They can apply for a visa online or through the Kuwaiti embassy or consulate in the UK. The visa application requirements and processing time may vary, so it's best to check with the Kuwait Embassy or consulate for up-to-date information. It's also recommended to obtain travel insurance and check any travel advisories or restrictions related to COVID-19 before traveling to Kuwait.
The applicants can obtain information quickly by completing the e-Visa application form. The procedure is not complicated, no paperwork is required, and travelers can apply remotely without going to the embassy or consulate.
Kuwait Immigration Services will charge you two types of fees, including government fees and visa service fees. The Government fee is mandatory for the Kuwait Government to issue a visa. The service fee is determined by the type of service you select. The government & admin fee is 30$ per applicant, and the service fee for Kuwait eVisa (1 month single) is 69$ per applicant for normal processing time
Normally, the visa processing time is 72 working hours. However, if your time is urgent, we will expedite the process for you. Kindly consider the following Rush Visa services:
- Normal service: For British citizens who need an e-Visa within 03 business days. This is the cheapest option available.
- Urgent service: For British citizens who hope to get an eVisa within 24 hours. Comparing it to the previous option, the urgent processing time is faster so travelers are required to pay an extra fee if they want to get an e-Visa faster.
- Super-Urgent service: For British citizens who wish to get an eVisa within 05 business hours.
Visitors can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or a wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus to pay the visa fee.
British citizens can apply for a tourist visa online (e-Visa) to Kuwait. This visa is valid for 30 days after it is issued and has a maximum of 90 days stay from the arrival. UK passport holders can apply for this type of visa for tourism, and leisure purposes. Visa online is valuable as a single entry permit. You can enter Kuwait only one time, if you revisit, you need to apply for a re-entry visa.
We strongly advise you to apply for this visa online. Because you can save on visa costs and get it quickly in a maximum of 03 business days. In order to apply for a Kuwait visa, you just need to fill out an e-Visa application form instead of going through the Kuwait embassy or consulate. The entire process is done online, no paperwork is required.
The Government of Kuwait is issuing visas in 2022. There are many types of visas available to foreigners who wish to travel to this country.
The most convenient way to obtain a visa for Kuwait is applying online. The electronic visa system was launched in 2016, allowing citizens of more than 50 countries to get a visa quickly and easily. This new visa helps passport holders save time and effort. It reduces the overload of visa applications at customs and immigration. Therefore, screening and managing foreigners is better.
If you are planning to visit Kuwait, we recommend that you apply for a Kuwait e-Visa as soon as possible in time for your trip. Hopefully, you have a favorable application process and an enjoyable journey in Kuwait.
The processing time for an e-Visa is limited to 72 hours. However, applications can be processed and approved in as little as 05 hours if your trip is rushed and you don't have time to wait. At Kuwait Immigration Services, our clients will receive electronic visa application approval within 05 hours to 03 working days.
The application form is designed as simply as possible, and the entire process is completely online, which takes the applicants a few minutes to complete.
We recommend travelers should apply for a visa in advance before traveling. And before submitting the application form, the applicants are advised to double-check that all of the information provided is correct to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
At Kuwait Immigration Services, we provide fast and secure processing for British citizens, so you can apply with confidence. Start your journey today and discover the amazing beauty of Ivory Coast! You only need to meet the following Kuwait visa requirements to obtain a Kuwait e-Visa:
- Have a valid passport permit for at least 06 months from the entry date in Kuwait.
- Your biographical data page needs to be scanned to provide to us.
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments.
- A current email address to receive your e-Visa.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if any)
Furthermore, you need to follow the following rules for visiting Kuwait:
- Travel and leisure activities are examples of permissible uses. This visa does not cover overstaying or employment.
- Once issued, the visa will be valid for one month. Take note of the expiry date.
If your plan does not follow the rules and regulations of the Kuwait e-Visa, you can apply for an alternative visa at the Kuwait Embassy.