Kuwait e-Visa For Swiss Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kuwait Immigration Services provides useful information regarding the Kuwait e-Visa for Swiss citizens in this article.
The Kuwait Government has established a new visa system called “electronic visa”, allowing citizens of eligible countries to apply for a visa from the comfort of their home country. This new visa is a truly innovative step for Kuwaiti tourism thanks to its conveniences. Let’s learn more about Kuwait e-Visa for Swiss citizens, the requirements, the visa costs, and the visa application process!
Kuwait e-Visa for Swiss citizens
1. Kuwait Visa Requirements For Swiss Citizens
Foreigners who visit Kuwait for travel purposes can obtain a Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) or a Kuwait visa online. This single entry e-Visa allows Swiss travelers to enter Kuwait and stay there for 90 days from the date of arrival.
The entire process of applying for Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Swiss citizens will only take you a short time to complete.
To obtain a Kuwait e-Visa, the following requirements must be met:
- The applicant’s photograph that was taken as recently as possible
- Passport Personal Information Scan. The passport must be valid for no less than 06 months from the entry date in Kuwait.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required to receive all the notifications of the visa applications
- If any: Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Swiss citizens
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Switzerland
The Kuwait e-Visa form can be accomplished in a few minutes, making obtaining an e-Visa to Kuwait an easy process. In contrast to the traditional visa application method, Kuwait Immigration Services is now providing a fresh new online registration system that allows visitors to schedule their visits as soon as feasible.
Following steps to apply for the Kuwait visa online:
- Step 1: You may quickly apply for an eVisa using the Kuwait e-Visa application form online. Applicants must provide their personal data and passport information, as well as provide answers to essential travel, health, and safety concerns.
- Step 2: To minimize the errors and confusion, enter your information precisely as it appears on your passport. Any mismatches between the data provided in your eVisa application and the information displayed in your passport may result in your visa application being refused or delayed.
- Step 3: You will then be instructed to pay for your eVisa using a legitimate credit/debit card and send us some supporting documents. A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will be mailed to you.
- Step 4: With your application, you must also include a valid email address and a functional phone number.
The following is the time required for your eVisa application: A Kuwait e-Visa application typically takes 03 working days to process. Applicants will often get an update on the progress of their application or the eVisa through email within this time frame. Additionally, weekends and public holidays in Kuwait might affect your eVisa application processing to be delayed..
Kuwait visa application for Swiss citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For Swiss Travelers
When applying for a Kuwait visa online through Switzerland, you need to pay two (02) additional fees including a service fee and a government fee.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service fee you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Standard Service: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Service: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Service: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa in less than 5 business hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different ways, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
It is important for Swiss tourists to buy Kuwaiti health travel insurance prior to their trip. In addition to increasing the chance of your e-Visa application approval, you should obtain Kuwait travel insurance to protect your benefits in case of unexpected occurrences. Kuwait's health travel insurance is strongly recommended to ensure a fun and safe journey.
When selecting a mode of transportation, passengers will feel the same way after arriving at the airport, with numerous options, different costs, and determining reliability. With the e-Visa registration process, passengers will find the Car Pick-up service to be a convenient option when arriving in a new country.
Our E-sim service is also extremely beneficial for your trip. It can assist you in remaining connected and informed throughout your journey.
The Embassy of Kuwait in Switzerland:
If you register with the Kuwaiti Embassy in Switzerland, the Kingdom of Kuwait will have access to the information that you have provided about yourself. The Kuwaiti Embassy in Switzerland extends a warm welcome to tourists traveling from other countries as well as tourists from Switzerland who are visiting Kuwait temporarily.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Switzerland Citizens FAQs
Kuwait's Government does not support a visa-free policy for citizens of Switzerland. Swiss passport holders must have a valid visa to visit Kuwait. Swiss citizens can obtain a visa through:
GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) nationals from Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates can remain in Kuwait without the need for a visa for up to 90 days. So if you intend to visit Kuwait from Switzerland, you should apply for a visa at least a week before your departure date.
The Kuwait e-Visa application can be done in a few minutes. The entire process is conducted online. In comparison to the traditional method, Kuwait Immigration Services now provide a simple online application system.
Applicants will just need less than 20 minutes to complete the Kuwait visa application procedure. The procedure consists of four basic steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: Complete the application form by entering your basic information, and ensure all information you provided is accurate to prevent unnecessary trouble.
- Step 2: Complete the payment for your visa fees and submit supporting documents to complete the visa application process.
- Step 3: You will receive the digital e-Visa via the email address (a PDF format) when your visa application is approved.
- Step 4: Print out your e-Visa and bring it with you at all times during your trip. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a stamp on your passport upon arrival at a Kuwait airport.
For more information, please visit Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Swiss citizens.
Swiss nationals who want to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa must meet the following requirements:
- A valid Switzerland passport with a minimum of 06 months remaining from the date of arrival into Kuwait.
- The passport should include at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- A biographical copy of the passport.
- A photograph of the applicant (the photo should be on a white background, and the applicant should be in formal attire)
- A Covid-19 Vaccine Card if applicable
Moreover, Kuwait e-visa holders should pay attention of the following details:
- Kuwait e-visa grants a maximum of three months (90 days) from the date of their arrival. Overstaying instances may result in a fine.
- The e-visa allows one-time entrance only. If you return, you must apply for a new visa.
- Keep in mind that tourist e-visa forbids visitors from engaging in any employment activity.
- The Kuwait e-visa, however only allows 30 days (1 month) staying. If you want to stay longer, visitors must re-enter Kuwait again.
If the requirements and conditions of the Kuwait e-Visa are not suitable for your plans, you can contact the nearest Kuwait Embassy or our professionals at Kuwait Immigration Services for further assistance.
At Kuwait Immigration Services, we provide varied processing time services as well as the fee varies accordingly. The processing period is normally 03 busiess days (72 working hours). However, if you have lack of time, do consider Rush visa service, which expedites the processing of your visa application. Please check out the following alternatives:
- Normal processing: For Swiss applicants who need an eVisa within three business days.
- Urgent processing: For Swiss citizens who need an eVisa within 24 hours. Applicants will have to pay a service fee of $79.
- Super-Urgent processing: For Swiss individuals who need an eVisa within 5 business hours. A service fee of $99 is required.
We highly advise international visitors to apply for their visa a week before their trip to have enough time for preparation and prevent any issue may arise during the process.
When applying for a Kuwait visa at Kuwait Immigration Services, our system make it significantly simpler to verify your Kuwait visa status. Applicants may check the status of their Kuwait visa at any moment by following these 03 steps:
- Step 1: Log in to the Kuwait Immigration Services website using your registered information
- Step 2: From the main page, click the "Check Status" section
- Step 3: Verify and confirm the information. Some information that may be required is your Application Reference (or Your Full Name), Passport Number, and Email ( which you use to apply).
Within moments, applicants will be able to track the status of their Kuwait visa within moments. This is an excellent method to keep apprised of the progress of your application. You can find more related questions via our FAQs section or contact us today for further assistance.
Applicants must pay two sorts of visa fees, the Government fee and the service fee. The fees are required and must be paid prior to processing.
The Government fee is $30 for each applicant. This amount is paid to the Kuwait Immigration Department to evaluate your visa application.
The service cost you must pay is determined by the processing time you select for your e-Visa application. In most cases, the processing period is 72 working hours. However, if your travel is hurried, we offer the Rush Visa service. Consider the following options:
- Standard processing: For applicants who require an e-Visa in less than three business days. This is the most affordable service.
- Urgent processing: For those who require an e-Visa within 24 hours. Applicants must pay an additional fee when selecting this service.
- Super-Urgent processing: For those who require an e-Visa within 5 business hours. This is the fastest processing service.
For more details about visa requirements, visit Kuwait e-Visa for Swiss citizens.