Kuwait e-Visa For Slovenian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Blessed with natural beauty, Kuwait is an ideal destination for travelers who wish to discover more Middle Eastern countries. Kuwait embodies a myriad of fascinating natural and artificial wonders. When traveling there, travelers have an opportunity to lie back on the gorgeous beaches and explore historical buildings, and mosques. Additionally, the country offers various luxurious hotels and charming markets for the perfect vacation experience.
With Kuwait Immigration Services, Slovenian citizens will have a deeper understanding of Kuwait e-visa, a Kuwait visa that was established to simplify the process of obtaining a visa. Let’s proceed to the next section!
Kuwait e-Visa for Slovenian citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Slovenian Citizens
Slovenian passport holders must apply for an effective visa in order to enter Kuwait legally because Slovenia is not on Kuwait's visa waiver list. The State of Kuwait's Ministry of Interior has developed an electronic visa platform via which people from 52 countries, including Slovenia, may now apply for a tourist visa to Kuwait online.
A Kuwait e-visa is valid for one month from the date of first issue, allowing Slovenian citizens to remain in Kuwait for up to 90 days from the date of arrival. This is a single-entry visa, hence Slovenian travelers can use it to enter the country once. Complete all of the Kuwait e-Visa requirements will only take you a short time when the e-Visa application form is completed.
To obtain a Kuwait visa online, the following requirements must be met:
- The applicant’s recent portrait picture (any size is acceptable)
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page (first page). This passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Kuwait. There should be at least two blank sheets of paper in the passport for the immigration officer to stamp at the border.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate (if any)
- Payment can be made by valid debit or credit card.
- An email address is required to get confirmation and eVisa approval.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
2. How To Get A Kuwait e-Visa For Slovenian Citizens
Receiving an e-Visa to Kuwait is now a straightforward procedure, with the Kuwait e-Visa application taking only a few minutes to complete. In contrast to the traditional visa application system, we can now provide a fresh new online application that enables tourists to arrange their visits as soon as feasible.
It may take you about fifteen minutes to complete the visa application process on the Kuwait Immigration Services website. Let’s get through the following steps:
- Step 1: You must submit the application form with basic information, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. To minimize needless delays in processing and approval, double-check that all of the information you gave is valid before moving on to the next phase.
- Step 2: Before going to the payment stage, you should review all of the data supplied in Step 1. After that, you must pay the e-Visa charge to complete the application procedure.
- Step 3: Your e-Visa application has been sent to your email, and you will immediately get a confirmation email. You will receive your Kuwait eVisa by email in no less than three business days.
- Step 4: The e-visa approval will be in PDF file; therefore, travelers must download and print it out to be checked at the airport.
The processing time for an e-Visa is typically 72 hours. However, applications can be processed and approved in as little as 05 hours with the Rush visa service available on the Kuwait Immigration Services website.
Please keep in mind that the Kuwaiti government has complete authority over whether or not your e-Visa request is approved. Therefore, it is advisable that you submit the visa application at least 07 days before traveling to Kuwait.
Kuwait visa for Slovenian citizens
3. Applying For Kuwait e-Visa From Slovenia
When applying for a Kuwait visa online through Slovenia, you need to pay two kinds of visa service fees indicate as service fee and a government fee.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service fee you must pay. By giving a variety of processing time services, you can choose the most appropriate services while staying within your budget.
- Normal: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa within three business days. This is the most low-cost service for Slovenian applicants with low-budget.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa within 24 hours. A small extra fee is charged for this service.
- Super Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa in less than 05 business hours. As a result, this is the most costly service; however, it deserves to be chosen for those in emergencies.
Fees for an e-Visa can be paid in a variety of ways, including with a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal. Besides, you can choose to pay through the Bank of Cyprus if you do not have online banking.
Slovenian tourists are advised to buy Kuwaiti health travel insurance before their trip. In addition to your benefits, Kuwait travel insurance can help the government process your visa application easier. Therefore, Kuwait's health travel insurance is strongly recommended to ensure a fun and safe journey.
Kuwait E-sim service is also extremely beneficial for your trip. It can assist you in remaining connected and informed throughout your journey.
The Embassy of Kuwait In Slovenia:
If you intend to apply for an e-visa at the Kuwaiti Embassy in Slovenia, the Kingdom of Kuwait will have access to the information that you have provided about yourself. The Kuwaiti Embassy in Slovenia extends a cordial welcome to visitors from other countries as well as Slovenians who are temporarily visiting Kuwait.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Slovenia Citizens FAQs
If you want to travel to Kuwait from Slovenia, you will need a visa to do so legally. Only if you are a resident of a GCC country such as Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you are allowed to enter Kuwait without a visa and stay for up to 90 days.
There are two ways to apply for a Kuwait visa:
- Applying for a paper visa at the nearest Kuwait Embassy or Consulate.
- Applying for a Kuwait e-visa, which is recommended for those traveling to Kuwait for tourism purposes.
A Kuwait e-Visa, also known as a Kuwait visa online, is a travel permit that grants Slovenian passport holders entry into Kuwait for a 90-day duration. However, keep in mind that travelers are strictly allowed to stay in Kuwait for up to 30 days. If you want to stay longer than 30 days, you must re-enter the country again during the 90-day period.
If you need to obtain an e-Visa quickly, Kuwait Immigration Services can assist you. The process is simple and can be completed remotely without the need for any paperwork. You can avoid waiting in long lines at the Embassy or Consulate by applying for an e-visa.
The Kuwait Immigration Services website provides a simple and straightforward process for obtaining a Kuwait e-Visa. The online application takes only a few minutes to complete and consists of four basic steps.
- First, fill out the visa application form with your personal details, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport information. Click “Apply Visa” to begin.
- Next, select the appropriate service and pay the application fee. After submitting the fee, you will be prompted to upload any required supporting documents to complete the visa application process.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive an email confirmation indicating that your e-Visa application has been received. The email will also provide an application reference number that you can use to track the status of your application.
With these easy-to-follow guidelines, applying for a Kuwait e-Visa has never been easier or more convenient.
Slovenian citizens who are interested in obtaining a Kuwait e-Visa must meet the following requirements.
- A passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Kuwait
- The passport should have at least two pages for the entry stamp.
- A copy of the biographical page.
- A photograph, preferably passport-size must be on a white background.
- Additionally, applicants must provide a scanned copy of the passport's biographical page.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa.
- A Covid-19 Vaccine Card/Certificate (if applicable).
Moreover, it is very important for Slovenian travelers to be aware of the following guidelines to ensure a smooth application process. The e-visa grants a maximum stay of 90 days from the date of arrival in Kuwait. However, the visa holder is permitted to stay a maximum of up to 30 days for each visit, so if a traveler plans to stay longer in Kuwait, they will need to re-enter the country.
Currently, the Kuwait e-visa is for tourism only. The e-visa is valid for 90 days (03 months) from the date of issuance, and it is essential to take note of the expiration date. Find out more about the Kuwait e-visa fees here.
When you apply for a Kuwait e-visa, there are two fees you need to pay: the government fee and the visa service fee. The government fee is mandatory and goes towards the Kuwait government processing your application. On the other hand, the visa service fee is determined by the processing time you select.
The Rush Visa service offers the following processing time services. Do keep in mind that each service will require a specific processing fee, therefore, kindly select the option that serves your needs.
- Normal processing takes up to three business days and is the most affordable option for travelers.
- Urgent processing takes 24 hours and costs an additional $79 service fee.
- Super-Urgent processing takes only five business hours, making it the most costly option at $99.
It's important to note that the cost of the service fee will vary depending on the processing time you choose. If you're a Slovenian citizen and want to know more about the Kuwait e-visa, please visit our website for more information.
As Slovenian citizens, you can apply for a Kuwait e-visa to travel to Kuwait for tourism purposes only. However, it is essential to note that the maximum duration of stay on a single-entry Kuwait e-visa is 30 days only.
Even though the Kuwait e-visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issuance, you can only stay for 30 days during each visit to Kuwait. If you wish to stay longer than 30 days, you must exit the country and re-enter again during the 90-day validity period of the visa. Otherwise, you will need to reapply for a new e-visa if your visa is almost expiring.
Please bear in mind that overstaying your visa in Kuwait is strictly prohibited, and it may result in penalties, fines, and even deportation. Hence, we strongly advise all Slovenian citizens to adhere to the duration of stay mentioned on their e-visa and comply with Kuwait's immigration laws and regulations. For more details, kindly check the Kuwait e-visa requirements and select your citizenship.
To check your visa application status, simply select “Check Status” at the bottom of the page on the Kuwait Immigration Services website. You will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to enter your application reference number, passport number, and nationality.
Once you have entered your details, you will be able to see the status of your application, whether it is still being processed or has been approved. If your application is still being processed, you will be able to see the estimated processing time and the current stage of your application. If your visa application has been approved, you will be able to download a copy of your e-visa. Please make sure to print it out and bring it with you when you travel to Kuwait.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service and support throughout the visa application process.