Kuwait e-Visa For Norwegian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Al Shaheed Park, Kuwait
Al Shaheed Park is one of Kuwait's most popular tourist destinations. Al Diwan Al Amiri created the urban park in 2015, and it has extensive green fields, botanical gardens, and an artificial lake that also acts as a water supply. It also has one of the world's largest over-structure green roofs.
It is Kuwait's largest urban park, with several restaurants, gift stores, and two museums. Al Shaheed Park is open from early morning until about midnight. The park, which is situated on Soor Street in Kuwait City, is accessible for free.
Kuwait is a popular destination for travelers who wish to experience the rich culture and vibrant economy of the Gulf state. However, in order to enter Kuwait, international visitors must obtain a visa. The Kuwait traditional visa application process can be confusing and time-consuming, which is why many travelers choose to apply for Kuwait e-visa at Kuwait Immigration Services.
Kuwait e-Visa for Norwegian citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Norwegian Citizens
Is an e-visa to Kuwait necessary for Norwegian citizens?
Norwegian travelers must have a visa to enter Kuwait. In addition, before submitting for a Kuwait e-visa, Norwegian visitors must first choose the appropriate visa for their journey. Currently, there is only one Kuwait e visa available to Norwegian citizens: Kuwait Tourist e visa. This single-entry visa is granted to Norwegian nationals who would like to enjoy tourist activities in the country. A Kuwait e visa is valid for one month from the issued date, allowing its holders to stay in Kuwait for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
You must first read and comprehend the visa prerequisites before we can show you how to apply for a Kuwait e-visa for Norwegian nationals. The list is not overly complex, but it may take some time to complete. As a result, we recommend that you first accomplish the prerequisites before applying for a visa.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- The passport is valid for no less than 06 months from the arrival date in Kuwait. There should be a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification stamp by the Immigration Officer.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if any).
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Norwegian citizens
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Norway
We highly advise Norwegian applicants to complete all of the prerequisites in the preceding section before proceeding to this level. It will make the entire process faster and avoid errors.
In order to apply for a Kuwait e visa, please spend fifteen minutes getting through the following steps:
- Step 1: Kuwait e-visa application or online form is accessible on our website. You need to fill out the form with the essential and relevant personal information. Please give an active and valid email address; if your application is approved, we will send your visa to that address.
- Step 2: Confirm the payment on our secure network before submitting your application and send us some supporting documents to complete the process.
- Step 3: Once you receive your Kuwait e visa in your email address, you should print it out. The Immigration Officer will ask you to show a valid visa and a passport to verify your eligibility.
A Kuwait e-Visa processing generally take 03 working days. Applications, on the other hand, can be reviewed and authorized within just as 05 hours depending on the service choice.
Please bear in mind that the Kuwaiti government has ultimate control over determining whether or not your e-Visa request is granted. As a result, the time duration may be slightly increased occasionally. Norwegians who need a visa for Kuwait urgently can take advantage of the priority service.
Kuwait visa for Norwegian citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For Norwegian Citizens
Norwegian passport holders are required to pay two kinds of Kuwait e-Visa fees which include a Kuwait visa service fee and a government fee when applying for a Kuwait e-visa.
If you want to receive a visa quickly, Kuwait Immigration Services offers the Rush Visa services. You may learn more details about the services below:
- Normal Service - Visa is available in 03 working days. Applicants will have sufficient time throughout this period to prepare the relevant paperwork.
- Urgent Service - Visas can be obtained within 48 hours. An extra service charge of $79.99 is required.
- Super-Urgent Service - Visa can be obtained as fast as 24 hours. This is the most expensive choice, but it is well worth it for those in a hurry.
The following methods of payment are accepted in our system:
- Online payment: Paypal, American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Direct deposit: the Bank of Cyprus.
Before entering Kuwait, Colombian visitors may consider purchasing travel insurance or COVID-19 insurance. Even though it is not required, you never know what type of problems may arise when traveling.
With Kuwait Immigration Services, Norwegian passengers will be supported by the Car Pick-up service. This is a convenient option when arriving in a new country. Additionally, our E-sim service is also extremely beneficial for your trip. It can assist you in remaining connected and informed throughout your journey.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Norway Citizens FAQs
As a Norwegian citizen, you need a visa to enter Kuwait. You can obtain a Kuwait visa by applying through the Kuwait Embassy or Consulate in Norway or through the online visa portal at the Kuwait Immigration Services website. We strongly recommend that you check with the Kuwait visa requirements for Norwegian citizens first to confirm the criteria and application process, as they may be subject to change.
Norwegians can apply for a Kuwait visa online through the Kuwait Immigration Services portal. The online application process is simple and convenient, and it allows you to submit your application from the comfort of your own home.
To apply for a Kuwait e-Visa, you will need to fill out an online application form, submit a copy of your passport, and pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card. Once your application is processed and approved, your eVisa will be sent to you via email, and you can print it out and bring it with you when you travel to Kuwait. However, it's recommended that you check with the Embassy or Consulate of Kuwait in Norway to confirm the visa requirements and application process, as they may be subject to change. Find more information about Kuwait Embassy in Norway here.
To qualify for a Kuwait e-Visa, Norwegian citizens will need to have the following:
- A valid passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of your intended arrival in Kuwait, and it must have at least one blank page for the visa stamp.
- A Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate is required
- A credit or debit card: You will need to pay the visa fee online using a credit or debit card. Learn more about Kuwait visa fees here.
- A valid email address: You will need to provide a valid email address to receive your eVisa.
- Personal information: You will need to provide personal information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, occupation, and contact details.
Please note that the specific requirements may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for and your individual circumstances. It's recommended that you check the Kuwait Immigration Services website for more information on the application requirements or contact us for more assistance.
The processing time for a Kuwait visa may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for, your nationality, and the processing method you choose.
For a Kuwait e-Visa, the processing time is usually within 03 business days from the date of submission. However, it's recommended that you apply for your visa at least one week before your intended travel date to allow for any unforeseen delays in processing.
The visa fee service will vary depending on the processing time service you select. Kuwait Immigration Services provides 3 options to accommodate your travel schedule. Please consider the following services:
- Normal service: Applicants will receive a Kuwait e-visa within 03 business days
- Urgent service: Your e-Visa will be processed within 24 business hours.
- Super-Urgent service: For those who require an e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Select Rush Visa service will accelerate your visa application processing, which will reduce the time it takes to get your visa approval. Do keep in mind that there is an additional fee applied for Rush Visa processing. You may contact Kuwait Embassy in Norway for more precise information regarding the visa requirements.
Norwegian citizens are eligible to apply for a Kuwait visa online (e-visa), which allows for tourism purposes. If you're a Norwegian citizen planning to visit Kuwait with an e-visa, the duration of stay granted with an e-visa can vary based on the specific visa type and the rules and regulations set by the Kuwaiti authorities.
Typically, the e-visa for Kuwait validates for 90 days, however, travelers are allowed to stay up to 30 days on each visit. This means that Norwegian travelers can enjoy their time in Kuwait for a period of up to 30 days from the date of their arrival. If you want to stay longer, you must re-enter the country again.
If you need any assistance with the e-visa application process or have any further questions, feel free to contact us. Kuwait Immigration Services assists you with smooth visa processing and an enjoyable travel experience to Kuwait.
To complete the payment for a Kuwait e-visa online, you can use a credit or debit card. During your e-visa application process, you will be directed to a payment page where you can select your preferred payment method.
Most major credit cards are accepted, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Some debit cards may also be accepted, but it's best to check with your bank to ensure that your card can be used for international online transactions. Learn more about Kuwait visa fees.
To make the payment, Norwegian applicants can select one of the following transactions:
- Debit/ Credit (Visa and Mastercard), Paypal, and American Express.
- For direct deposit, we accept the Bank of Cyprus currently.
It's important to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the visa fee and any applicable transaction fees. If your payment is declined for any reason, you may need to contact your bank or card issuer to resolve the issue. Contact our support at Kuwait Immigration Services if you have any concerns.