Kuwait e-Visa For Irish Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Irish Citizens
- 2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Ireland
- 3. Kuwait e-Visa fees for Irish citizens
Kuwait is a travel destination that you should visit once in a lifetime. When traveling to Kuwait, you will receive the best services and world-class architecture. We believe that travelers will make unforgettable memories on the Kuwait trip.
Getting a Kuwait visa online has become more effortless than before. In 2016, the Kuwait Government introduced a new visa program called Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa or online visa) to promote tourism. The e-visa policy has made travel more convenient for travelers across the globe. Kuwait Immigration Services will provide the Kuwait e-visa requirements for Irish citizens, visa fees and a guide on how to apply for a visa in this article.
Kuwait e-Visa for Irish citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Irish Citizens
What is Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) is a digital permit allowing international visitors to enter Kuwait for travel purposes. Travelers can obtain an e-Visa quickly via the application form online. The process does not require any paperwork. You just stay at home and apply remotely.
This new visa helps passport holders save time and effort. It reduces the overload of visa applications at customs and immigration. Therefore, screening and managing foreigners is better.
However, Kuwait e-Visa has its requirement that the applicant has to adapt. Check the Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Irish citizens.
Check Kuwait e-Visa Information
Kuwait e-visa is eligible for citizens who meet the requirements below:
- Residents coming from the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and all EU countries are eligible for a Kuwait visa online.
- Residents coming from GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council) including Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates can visit Kuwait within 90 days with no visa.
- All foreign nationals residing in GCC countries regardless of their nationality can apply as long as they have a stable job. It is noted that foreigners in GCC countries are required to have a valid residence permit over 06 months to be eligible for an e-Visa.
Additionally, you have to know the rules and regulations of the e-Visa.
- Kuwait e-Visa is a single entry authorization. That means you just can enter Kuwait one time, if you revisit, you need to apply for a re-entry visa.
- Travelers can stay in Kuwait for 03 months (90 days) from arrival day for purposes including travel or leisure activities. Overstaying or employment cases can be fined.
- The visa will be valid for one month after it is issued.
Do Irish citizens require a visa to enter Kuwait?
All travelers need a visitor visa to enter Kuwait unless they are citizens of GCC countries. Irish citizens are eligible for Kuwait e-Visa and need to have a visitor visa to enter Kuwait.
We would like to remind you that if your conditions or demands are not matched with Kuwait visa online requirements, you can apply directly to the Kuwait embassy or consulate for a regular visa. Nevertheless, since the Kuwait Embassy or Consulate has not been established in Ireland, you have to go overseas to apply.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Irish citizens
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Ireland
The process is simple. However, our experts highly suggest that you should make sure to acquire the basic prerequisites before applying for a visa.
- A 06-month national passport is required. The passport has at least a page to get a visa stamping.
- A passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- A copy of the biographical information in the passport.
- A credit/ debit card or PayPal account for payment methods.
- A current email address to transfer information and receive a visa online.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if any).
Applicants have to finish the form online. The form takes you under 20 minutes to complete. To access the application form, click on the “Apply Visa” button on the navigation bar and follow the instructions to begin:
Step 1: Fill in the application form with your basic information, including:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Submit the form and receive your e-Visa via an email address.
Step 4: You should print your e-Visa and bring it with you at all times during the Kuwait trip. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a stamp as a confirmation.
It is important that Irish travelers should print a copy of their e-visa before traveling to Kuwait.
How to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa for Irish citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa fees for Irish citizens
Our services will charge 02 types of fees including Government fees and visa service fees. These fees are mandatory and need to be paid before processing. The service fee depends on the number of applicants and the type of visa service.
For urgent trips, applicants can consider selecting the Rush Visa service to accelerate the processing:
- Standard processing: For the applicant who needs an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent processing: To acquire your visa approval within 24 hours, select this service. A service fee of $79 is required.
- Super-Urgent processing: Select this option to acquire your visa approval within 5 business hours. A service fee of $99 is required.
We highly recommend you add Travel Insurance to your Kuwait trip. When traveling abroad, you need to be prepared for unexpected situations such as trip cancellation or interruption, accident, sickness, or loss of baggage. The insurance will help you partially reduce damages during the trip. We believe that insurance is indispensable, so you can feel more secure and enjoy your trip.
For e-visa payment, our system approved the following payment methods:
- For online payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and American Express
- For wire transfers: We accept the Bank of Cyprus.
We hope you obtain useful information to help your journey to Kuwait. If you have any questions or concerns about Kuwait e-Visa, contact us now.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Ireland Citizens FAQs
The e-visa is an online visa system that allows travelers to apply for and obtain their visas electronically before traveling to Kuwait. The process is simple and easy to use. You only need to fill out an online application form, submit your supporting documents, and pay the visa fee. Once your application is approved, you will receive an e-visa via email, which you can print and present at the port of entry in Kuwait. For more information, please visit the Kuwait Immigration Services website.
The answer is Yes. Irish travelers can apply for a visa upon arrival in Kuwait. However, we strongly recommend that Irish travelers apply for the Kuwait e-visa, which is a cost-effective, convenient, and fast option for obtaining a visa to enter Kuwait. Not only is it available to those who meet Kuwait e-visa eligibility requirements, but it is also a cost-effective option compared to applying for a visa at the embassy or consulate. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Kuwait Immigration Services for more information.
Yes. Irish citizens can apply for a visa on arrival in Kuwait. Alternatively, Irish citizens can apply for a Kuwait e-visa online. The online application process takes just a few minutes, and once approved, the e-visa will be sent to you via email.
The Kuwait e-visa is available and accessible for Irish citizens as well. We highly recommend this approach for travelers, as it saves time and reduces the hassle of applying for a visa through the embassy or consulate. Additionally, the e-visa is valid for a maximum of 30 days and allows single entry into the country. For more information and assistance, you may contact us at the Kuwait Immigration Services.
To begin, Irish visitors must have a valid passport for at least six months from the date of their intended entrance into Kuwait. It is also required for applicants to have a credit/ debit card to pay for the Kuwait visa costs.
Please follow the instruction for your Kuwait visa application:
- Step 1: Access the online application at the Kuwait Immigration Services website, or simply click “Apply Visa” here.
- Step 2: Select your visa appropriately and fill out the relevant information as you progress through the application.
- Step 3: Ensure the information is correct before you submit your application.
- Step 4: Finish your application by completing the visa payment.
To be eligible for a Kuwait e-visa, Irish citizens who wish to obtain a Kuwait e-visa must meet the following visa requirements:
- Irish citizens must possess a valid Irish passport.
- The passport must have a validity of at least six months from the date of entry to Kuwait.
- A digital photograph of the applicant.
- A credit or debit card for the Kuwait e-visa fee payment.
- In addition, Irish travelers should provide proof of their accommodation in Kuwait, such as a hotel reservation or an invitation letter from a sponsor in Kuwait.
- They should also have a confirmed return ticket or an onward ticket to a third country.
Furthermore, it’s recommended travelers should purchase travel insurance that covers any potential medical expenses and emergency medical evacuations during their stay in Kuwait. This is an important requirement to ensure the safety and well-being of travelers during their trip.
When applying for a Kuwait e-visa, there are two types of fees that you need to pay: the Government fee and the visa service fee. Normally, it takes 03 business days (72 hours) for a visa application to be processed. However, if you have an urgent trip, there are three types of services available to applicants:
- Standard service is the most affordable option, and applicants can expect to receive their e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent service is for those who require their e-visa within 24 hours and are willing to pay an additional fee for expedited processing.
- Super-urgent service is the fastest option available, with applicants receiving their Kuwait e-visa within 05 business hours.
We advise applicants to carefully consider their travel plans and budget when choosing a service level for their Kuwait e-visa application. Additionally, please be aware that the Kuwaiti government has implemented certain entry restrictions and requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We advise you to check our official website or contact the embassy or consulate in your country for the latest information before applying for a Kuwait e-visa.