Kuwait e-Visa For Hungarian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Hungarian Citizens
- 2. How to apply for Kuwait e-Visa from Hungary
- 3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For Hungarian Citizens
Kuwait is a country located in the North of Eastern Arabia. This country is popularly known as a wealthy country because of its large oil reserves. Thanks to its prosperity, Kuwait is one of the best travel services in the world. Kuwait owns world-class constructions that any travelers will be surprised by its majestic. It is truly a must-go destination for everyone.
In 2016, Kuwait Government launched an electronic visa program or e-Visa. An online visa for Kuwait is an optimal solution for travelers from all over the world. At Kuwait Immigration Services, we will provide more details about the Kuwait e-Visa and how to obtain it effectively.
Kuwait e-Visa for Hungarian citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Hungarian Citizens
What is Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) is a travel permit giving foreigners permission to enter the country for travel purposes. Eligible travelers can obtain a quick e-Visa via our online application form. Compared to a regular visa, a visa online is very convenient, you do not need to wait at the embassy or consulate and prepare any paperwork. The entire process operates 100% online. Check your eligibility for a Kuwait e-visa.
This type of visa means a lot to the Kuwait Government. It solves the overload of visa applications at customs and immigration. Faced with global terrorist activities, this visa also helps screen and manage foreigners better.
Check Kuwait e-Visa requirements
The Kuwait government allows the citizens of these countries to enter Kuwait:
- Residents of the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and all EU countries can apply for a Kuwait visa online.
- Residents of GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council) including Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, can visit Kuwait within 90 days with no visa.
- All foreign nationals residing in GCC countries regardless of their nationality can apply as long as they have a stable job. Besides, they are required to have a valid residence permit over 06 months to be eligible for an e-Visa.
Additionally, these are the rules and regulations for the e-Visa you have to follow:
- e-Visa is authorized as a single entry visa. You are allowed to enter Kuwait one time if you would like to revisit, you have to apply for re-enter visa.
- The permitted time for staying is 03 months. Overstaying cases can be fined.
- From the issuable day, the e-Visa will be valid within a month.
Do Hungarian visitors need to apply for a visa for Kuwait?
All visitors need to have a visitor visa to enter Kuwait legally. According to the visa rules, Hungarian nationals are eligible to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa.
Do not forget that you can apply for a traditional visa in case your condition or demand has not matched the requirements of an e-Visa. Kindly contact to Kuwait Embassy in Hungary to research more and apply.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Hungarian citizens
2. How to apply for Kuwait e-Visa from Hungary
Kuwait Immigration Services offers Hungarian citizens e-Tourist visas. This visa is valid for 30 days from the issue date, allowing visitors to stay in the country for up to 90 days from the date of arrival. Hungarian passport holders who visit Kuwait for tourism or leisure purposes can apply for this type of visa instead of visiting the Embassy or Consulate.
Take note carefully of these required documents for Kuwait e-Visa below:
- A 06-month Hungarian passport is required. The passport has at least two pages to get a stamp.
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal account to make payment.
- A current email address to transfer information and receive visas online.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if any).
Our secure online form is an important step that you need to complete fully and honestly. The process comprises 04 simple steps. Click on the “Apply Visa” button on the navigation bar and follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form with your basic information, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. Choose a type of service that is suitable for you.
- Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
- Step 3: Once submitted, your application will be processed. And then, receive your valid e-Visa via email.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Kuwait, please download and print a copy of your Kuwait e-Visa. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a stamp as a confirmation.
apply for a Kuwait e-Visa for Hungarian citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For Hungarian Citizens
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay per visa application: Government fees and visa service fees.
Typically, the processing time for each Kuwait e-visa is 03 business days. Moreover, in circumstance if visitors need their visa urgently, we offer processing time options or Rush Visa service. The processing fee will vary depending on the types of services you select.
- Standard processing: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 3 business days. The standard service does not require an additional processing fee.
- Urgent processing: For the applicant who wants to get an e-Visa within 24 hours. The processing fee is $79.
- Super-Urgent processing: Selecting this service guarantees your visa approval within 5 business hours, at the cost of $99.
Regarding the payment method, you can pay via bank transfer and electronic payment. For bank transfers, both US dollars and Euros are approved by the Bank of Cyprus. If you would like to make sure of security, you can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal).
We strongly recommend applicants purchase Travel Insurance for your trip. The insurance will support travelers in unexpected situations such as accidents, sickness, pandemics, loss of baggage, and trip delays. We hope you have wonderful experiences on your trip, but good preparation is very necessary.
We hope you get a Kuwait e-Visa successfully and enjoy your trip. If you have any questions or concerns about the Kuwait e-Visa, please feel free to contact us.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Hungary Citizens FAQs
Yes. A visa is required for Hungarian nationals to enter Kuwait. They can apply for a Kuwaiti visa at the nearest Kuwaiti embassy or consulate. Alternatively, depending on the type of visa required, travelers may be able to apply for one through an online portal at the Kuwait Immigration Services. One of the primary benefits of the online application system is its efficiency and convenience.
The streamlined process allows Hungarian nationals to apply for certain types of Kuwaiti visas from the comfort of their own homes, eliminating the need for physical visits to embassies or consulates. This not only saves time and effort but also offers added flexibility for travelers with busy schedules or residing far from diplomatic missions.
However, it's essential for Hungarian nationals to stay informed about the latest visa requirements and application procedures by contacting the Kuwaiti embassy or consulate in Hungary or consulting the official Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
A Kuwait e-visa is an electronic visa that allows foreign nationals to apply for and obtain a visa online to enter Kuwait without having to physically visit a Kuwaiti embassy or consulate. The e-visa can be obtained entirely online by completing a simple application form and paying the visa fee electronically.
The e-visa is then issued electronically and sent to the applicant via email, which they can print out and present to the immigration authorities upon arrival in Kuwait. It simplifies the visa application process, saves time and effort, and makes travel to Kuwait more accessible and convenient. Apply for a Kuwait e-visa now!
The duration of the Kuwait e-visa is determined by the kind of visa granted. The Kuwait e-visa is typically valid for up to 30 days from the date of issue. However, Kuwait visa holders are permitted to stay in the country for up to 90 days. If visitors want to stay longer, they must re-enter the country with a new visa.
It is essential to remember that the Kuwait e-visa's duration does not ensure access to the country. The official Kuwaiti Government has full authorization for entry approval into Kuwait. Read more about the Kuwait e-visa fees here!
- Step 1: Check your Kuwait visa requirements
- Before applying for a Kuwait e-visa, make sure you are eligible for the visa type you want to apply for. Review the Kuwait visa requirements and ensure you have all the necessary documents.
- Step 2: Complete the Online Application Form
- Visit the Kuwait e-visa's official website and click "Apply Visa". Fill out the online application form with your personal and travel information, and submit any required documents.
- Step 3: Pay the Visa Fee
- Pay the Kuwait visa fee using a credit card or other approved payment methods. The fee varies depending on the visa type and the duration of the stay duration.
- Step 4: Wait for the Processing
- After submitting your application and paying the fee, wait for it to be processed. The processing time may vary, but it usually takes a few business days.
- Step 5: Receive Your E-Visa
- Once your application is approved, you will receive your e-visa via email. Print out a copy of the e-visa and carry it with you when traveling to Kuwait. The e-visa must be presented to the immigration authorities at the port of entry, along with a valid passport and any other required documents.
Applying for a Kuwait e-visa is a straightforward process that involves determining your eligibility, completing the online application form, paying the Kuwait e-visa fees, waiting for processing, and receiving your e-visa. It is important to ensure that you meet all Kuwait visa requirements, provide all necessary documents, and pay the visa fee when submitting your application.
To apply for a Kuwait e-visa, Hungarian applicants must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria for the visa type they are applying for. Currently, the Kuwait Immigration Department provides only Kuwait tourist e-visas for internationals. The following documents are generally required when applying for a Kuwait e-visa:
- A valid Hungarian passport with a validity of at least 06 months is required.
- A passport-size photo of the applicant.
- An email address to receive the status of visa application
- Applicants may be required to confirm their traveling purposes in Kuwait.
- Additional documents may be required depending on the purposes of traveling.
- A credit card to pay the Kuwait e-visa fees. The fee is non-refundable and can be paid electronically using a credit card or other approved payment methods.
It is important to ensure that all required documents are provided and that the visa fee is paid in full to avoid delays or rejections in the visa application process. Begin applying for a Kuwait visa online (e-visa) now!
The Kuwait e-visa cost is non-refundable, even if the visa application is refused or canceled. To minimize delays or denials, applicants must verify that they fulfill all Kuwait visa standards and submit all relevant documentation.
The Rush Visa service for a Kuwait e-visa depends on the kind of visa and the volume of applications being processed. In most cases, the application is completed and the e-visa is issued within 3 business days. However, processing time may be extended in some cases, particularly if additional documents or information are required.
- Standard service: the most affordable service, and is suitable for Hungarian travelers who need an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent service: Hungarian applicants who require an eVisa within 24 hours can choose this service.
- Super Urgent service: This service is for Hungarian citizens who need to get an eVisa within 5 working hours. To use this expedited service, applicants will need to pay an additional fee.
To pay the visa fees, applicants can use a variety of payment methods, including credit/debit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or bank deposits through the Bank of Cyprus.