Kuwait e-Visa For Greek Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kuwait e-Visa for Greek citizens: Kuwait is well-known for having a high standard of living due to having the world's sixth largest oil reserves. Kuwait, as a wealthy and prosperous country, provides the best services to travelers from all over the world. This West Asian country has world-class skyscrapers whose magnificence will astound visitors. It is an absolute must-see for any traveler.
When traveling abroad, a visa application is required. Kuwait e-Visa, a new type of visa, was introduced in 2016. In this article, we will introduce the specifics of the Kuwait e-Visa for Greek citizens and how to get it.
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Greek Citizens
What is Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) or Kuwait visa online is a type of digitally formatted travel visa. Citizens from over 50 eligible countries can apply for an e-visa online using a simple application form. Kuwait e-Visa is a fantastic solution that benefits both the Kuwait government and visitors. The procedures are simple to follow, and no paperwork is required.
The online visa also reduces overcrowding at customs and immigration, as well as better screening and management of foreigners. However, before applying, you should check the eligibility requirements because Kuwait has strict rules and regulations in place to protect the country from global territories activities.
Check Kuwait e-Visa requirements for visitors
The following are some mandatory requirements that the applicant is required to meet:
- Citizens of the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, and all EU countries are eligible to apply for a Kuwait visa online.
- When traveling within 90 days, citizens of GCC countries such as Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates are exempt from Kuwait visa requirements.
- Residents of GCC countries who have a valid residence permit for more than six months and a specific job can apply for this visa.
Furthermore, the applicants should be aware of other requirements in order to determine whether or not they are suitable for an e-visa.
- From the date of arrival, you have 90 days to stay in Kuwait.
- Travel and leisure activities are examples of permissible uses.
- The e-visa is valid for one month after it is approved.
If you are unable to meet the requirements of the Kuwait e-Visa, you may apply directly to the Kuwait Embassy for a traditional visa.
Do Greek citizens need an e-visa to travel to Kuwait?
Greek citizens can apply for a visa to Kuwait online and need to have one to enter the country legally.
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa For Greek Citizens
What are the required documents for a visit visa to Kuwait application?
Kuwait e-Tourist visa is valid for 1 month after it is issued has a maximum of 90 days stay from the arrival and allows for only one entry into Kenya. These are the basic documents required for the Kuwait e-Visa application:
- The Greek passport is valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Kuwait.
- Passport personal information scan.
- Payment can be made using credit/debit cards or a PayPal account.
- A current email address for online information transfer and visa receipt.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if any)
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a visa online
The procedure consists of four simple steps. Completing the application form online is an important step. Spend your few minutes getting through the following steps:
- Step 1: Select "Apply Visa", and complete the application form with your basic information, which should include your full name, date of birth, nationality, address, and passport number. Choose a service that is appropriate for you.
- Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
- Step 3: Your application will be processed once it has been submitted. After that, receive your e-Visa via the email address you provided previously.
- Step 4: Print your e-Visa and keep it with you at all times during your trip to Kuwait. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a passport stamp.
3. Kuwait e-Visa Cost For Greek Citizens
The cost of a Kuwait e-visa consists of two types of fees: government fees and visa service fees.
Both fees need to be paid before your application can be processed. The service fee varies according to the type of timing service. The processing time is usually 72 working hours, but if you need it sooner, consider the options below:
- Urgent processing: The e-visa will be processed within 24 business hours if it is urgent.
- Super Urgent processing: For those who need an eVisa in less than 5 business hours.
You have the option of transferring funds or making a digital payment. The Bank of Cyprus accepts both US dollars and Euros for bank transfers. If you prefer to pay digitally, you can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal).
If you want to check the status of your visa, select "Check Status" and provide your details.
We strongly advise you to purchase Travel Insurance for your trip. This is insurance for you and your family while visiting Kuwait. If you have travel insurance, you will also feel more secure and enjoy your trip. Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the COVID-19 pandemic are among the treatments provided by the insurance.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Greece Citizens FAQs
Greek people planning to visit Kuwait must get a visa before departing. The visa is available through an e-visa application or upon arrival in Kuwait. To minimize delays or issues at the airport, it is best to get an e-visa ahead of time.
An e-visa is a pre-travel electronic travel authorization that can be applied for online, whereas a visa on arrival is obtained at the airport upon arrival. E-visas are often favored over visas on arrival because they provide various advantages, including the opportunity to apply for a visa from anywhere with an internet connection, simpler application procedures, and faster processing time. For more information, contact us at Kuwait Immigration Services.
Here we provide our customers with step-by-step assistance and help during the application process. Keep in mind that our professionals are always available to answer any questions or issues you may have, as well as to guarantee that your application satisfies all of the essential standards.
- Valid passport: Applicants must have a valid Greek passport that has a minimum validity of 06 months from the date of entry into Kuwait. At least a blank page is needed for visa stamping.
- A copy of the biographical page.
- Passport-size photograph: A recent passport-size photograph must be uploaded with the visa application.
- A credit/ debit card for Kuwait e-visa payment. For more details, check the Kuwait e-visa costs.
- Purpose of travel: Applicants must provide a clear and concise reason for their visit to Kuwait, such as tourism, business, or visiting family.
- Travel insurance: Not a requirement, however, applicants may consider purchasing travel insurance to secure their benefits when traveling and increase their chance of getting visa approval as well.
Keep in mind that completing the visa application requirements is critical for a successful and smooth application. Failure to satisfy any of the conditions may result in application delays or rejection.
Applying for a Kuwait e-visa is a simple and straightforward process. Greek citizens can follow the steps below to complete their visa application and receive their visa in a timely manner.
- Step 1: Select "Apply Visa", and the type of visa you want to apply for, in this case, a tourist e-visa is the only one available.
- Step 2: Fill out the online application form with all the required information. Make sure to enter your personal details accurately and completely, including your passport information, contact details, travel itinerary, and other relevant information.
- Step 3: Choose the processing time (Rush Visa) that suits your needs and budget.
- Step 4: Submit the application form and pay the required fees to complete the process. A confirmation email will be sent to your personal email address.
Additionally, you can track the status of your visa application online by visiting the official website and selecting the "Check Status" option. Enter your application ID and other details to track your application status.
- Normal processing time, which generally takes within 03 business days. The service fee for this option is $69. This is the most affordable service for all applicants.
- Rush processing service, which takes 24 working hours to process requires a service fee of $79.
- Super Rush processing service, which takes approximately 5 working hours to process. This service comes at a premium fee of $99.
It is important to note that the processing time for a Kuwait e-visa is subject to change and may take longer than expected in certain cases, such as high application volume or other factors beyond our control.
We aim to provide efficient and reliable visa services to our Greek customers, and our processing times and service fees are designed to meet their needs. Our fees are transparent and fair, and we strive to provide our customers with the best possible service and support.
To apply for a Kuwait visa online, Greek citizens must pay two fees - the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is paid to the Kuwaiti Government and is non-negotiable. However, the service fee is paid to the visa service provider, and the cost may vary depending on the type of service selected.
At our visa services, we offer competitive prices with high-quality services. Our service fee is generally fair and reasonable, and we ensure that our customers receive the best value for their money.
To submit the payment, Greek citizens can pay through:
- Online payment: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, or American Express.
- For direct deposit, our system accepts the Bank of Cyprus
We take pride in offering a simple and straightforward price list for our visa services. We make certain that our clients are informed of the fees as well. Our objective is to make getting a visa to Kuwait easy and reasonable for Greek travelers.
Greek visitors are not permitted to use a Kuwait e-Visa to work in the country. The e-Visa is solely for tourism purposes. Any individual who wishes to work in Kuwait must obtain a work permit or contact the Kuwait Embassy for more information.
The Kuwaiti working visa has specific requirements that must be met, including obtaining a sponsor or employer in Kuwait, submitting necessary documents such as a passport and medical certificate, and obtaining a security clearance. The work visa also requires a local medical checkup and obtaining a residency permit upon arrival in Kuwait.
It is essential to note that working in Kuwait without a valid work visa is illegal and can result in deportation, fines, or imprisonment. Therefore, it is advisable to follow the proper procedures and obtain the correct visa type before working in Kuwait.