By Jenna Jolie
Kuwait is well-known for having a high standard of living due to having the world's sixth-largest oil reserves. As a wealthy and prosperous country, Kuwait always provides world-class services to travelers from all over the world. This West Asia country owns a rich cultural heritage, plenty of attractions, and famous delicious dishes that make Kuwait one of the hottest for tourists.
However, a Kuwait visa is essential for travelers coming to this beautiful country. In this article, we will provide you with all visa-related information, including Kuwait visa requirements, Kuwait visa types, as well as Kuwait visa fees.
Read on to learn everything you need to know before visiting Kuwait 2023.
Everything you need to know before visiting Kuwait 2023
Check Kuwait e-Visa Requirements In Advance Is Essential
Except for citizens of countries on the Kuwait visa exemption list, all foreign citizens wishing to visit the country will need a visa. The visa requirements for Kuwait can be found here.
If your country is not on the list of exempt countries for Kuwait visas, a Kuwait visa will be REQUIRED. Depending on your reason for visiting Kuwait and the documents you have, you may be able to apply for a suitable visa type. The Kuwait visa requirements for visitors worldwide are simple, and now you can apply for a Kuwait eVisa anywhere without visiting your local Kuwait embassy or the consulate.
Apply for e-Visa conveniently via a Kuwait visa application form
Kuwait electronic visa (e-visa) is a type of digital travel permit launched by the Kuwait government. To be honest, Kuwait e-Visa is an excellent solution that benefits both the Kuwaiti government and foreign visitors. Now you just need to sit at home and apply for a visa whenever you want with just a smart device with a strong internet connection.
At Kuwait Immigration Services, we design the Kuwait visa application form to be easy to use and convenient for visitors. You can get a Kuwait eVisa quickly, ranging from 5 hours to 3 business days. The procedures are straightforward; no paperwork is required throughout the process.
Apply for eVisa conveniently via a Kuwait visa application form
To apply for an electronic visa, travelers need to submit the following Kuwait visa requirements:
Although the government does not require applicants to submit paperwork at the Embassy, they will need a scan of your documents to process an eVisa visa application. As a result, as a Kuwait eVisa applicant, you should obtain the following documents to ensure a smooth process:
These are the necessary Kuwait visa requirements for the Kuwait e-Visa application:
- A passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the intended arrival date in Kuwait, and it must have at least two pages to get stamps when entering and leaving the country.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card/
- A valid email address to receive notifications and information about visa approval.
With the elimination of the pre-departure testing requirement, travelers no longer need to test for COVID-19 before boarding a flight to Kuwait.
How To Apply For Kuwait Visa Online For International Travelers
About Kuwait visa types you probably do not know
Currently, Kuwait Immigration Services offers visitors a Kuwait tourist visa. This type of visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance, allowing visitors to stay in Kuwait for up to 90 days from the date of arrival with a single entry.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for Kuwait visa online
To approach the application form, click on the “Apply Visa” button on the navigation bar, then follow the instructions on how to apply for Kuwait visa online for travelers:
- Step 1: Fill out the Kuwait visa application form, including your full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. To avoid mistakes during the visa application process, you should carefully check the accuracy of the information provided.
- Step 2: Make a payment for your services and provide some additional documents as required.
- Step 3: Your Kuwait e visa will be sent to the email address you provided once your application has been approved.
- Step 4: You should print your e-Visa and keep it with you at all times during your trip to Kuwait. You will be given a stamp as confirmation that your e-Visa is valid.
Travelers should double-check that the Kuwait visa requirements are correct and that the application form is error-free to ensure a quick processing time. The Kuwait eVisa application process is simple and quick. It only takes less than 20 minutes to complete, and you can apply from anywhere in the world.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for Kuwait visa online
Learn More About Kuwait Visa Fees
When applying for a Kuwait visa online, travelers must pay two types of Kuwait visa fees, including the government fee and the visa service fee. Both visa fees are mandatory and need to be paid prior to applying for a Kuwait e visa.
The government fee is the amount you must pay to the Kuwait Immigration Department in order for your visa to be issued. The service fee is determined by the number of applicants and the processing time you select. A Kuwait eVisa normally takes three business days (72 hours) to process. However, if your trip is urgent and you don't have time to wait, we recommend using the Rush Kuwait eVisa service. You will be charged an additional fee for these services. You can consider our options below:
- Normal: For applicants who need an eVisa within three business days. The low cost of this service attracts the majority of applicants.
- Urgent: For applicants who would like to get a Kuwait e visa within 24 business hours. You must pay an additional fee to use this service.
- Super Urgent: The fastest Kuwait e visa service for applicants within 5 business hours. As a result, it costs a higher extra fee.
We accept electronic payments as well as bank transfers. The Bank of Cyprus accepts both US dollars and Euros for bank transfers. To ensure security, you can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or a PayPal account.
Travel Insurance (covering Covid-19 treatment expenses) is strongly advised. We cannot predict any circumstances when traveling abroad; an unforeseen incident may occasionally result in financial risk, ruining your enjoyment. Among the treatments provided by the insurance are Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic. As a result, purchasing Travel Insurance protects our benefits in the event of a risk. In addition, this insurance is beneficial to the government in processing the visa.
Finally, we hope that your application is successful and that you have a memorable journey in Kuwait. If you have any questions about the Kuwait eVisa for travelers, please contact us.