Bhutanese citizens who wish to obtain a Kuwait e-visa must meet several requirements stated by the Kuwait Immigration Department. The e-visa is an online visa that allows eligible citizens to apply and receive a visa electronically, without having to visit an embassy or consulate. Here are the details of the requirements for a Kuwait e-visa for Bhutanese citizens provided by the Kuwait Immigration Service
- A valid Bhutanese passport: applicants must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry into Kuwait.
- Passport photo: The applicant must provide a recent color passport-style photograph, preferably taken against a white background.
- Email address: Applicants must provide a valid email address to receive updates and notifications about their visa application.
- Visa fee: Applicants must pay the visa fee, which varies depending on the type of visa and the duration of stay. See the Kuwait e-visa fees.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate (if any).
Once the application is submitted, it will be processed by the Kuwaiti authorities. If approved, the applicant will receive an e-visa via email, which can be printed and presented to the immigration authorities upon arrival in Kuwait.