The documents required for a Kuwait e-Visa application may vary depending on the type of visa being applied for and the specific circumstances of the traveler. However, Kuwait Government currently offers electronic visas (e-visa) for tourism only. The following documents are required:
- A valid Swedish passport: A valid passport with at least six months validity from the date of entry into Kuwait and with at least one blank page for the visa stamp.
- A biographical copy: Scan your basic information. The information can be found on the first page of the passport.
- A passport-sized photo: A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant, taken against a white background.
- Credit/ Debit card: Payment of the visa fee, which can be made online using a credit or debit card.
- Additional documents (if applicable): Depending on the type of visa being applied for, an additional document such as a Covid-19 vaccine certificate may be required.
It's important to ensure that all documents are complete and accurate before submitting the e-Visa application to avoid any delays or denials. If you have any questions or concerns about the e-Visa application process or required documents, you can contact us for assistance.