Romanians traveling to Kuwait need to obtain a visa before entering the country. The entry requirements for a Kuwait visa may vary depending on the purpose and duration of their stay. Here are the general visa requirements for Romanian citizens visiting Kuwait for tourism or business purposes:
- Travelers must possess a valid Romanian passport. Additionally, your passports must have at least 06 months remaining starting from the date of arrival in Kuwait. If your passport has less than 06 months, we strongly advise you to renew it immediately before applying for a visa.
- A recent photograph of the applicant. The photograph should be on a white background and the size of the passport’s photo.
- A detailed copy of biographical information of the applicant’s passport
- And if applicable, proof of Covid-19 vaccination may be required.
- Proof of accommodation or address where you will stay in Kuwait.
We strongly urge applications to understand and fulfill the requirements first step as it will minimize any issue that may occur during the process, and feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about the visa requirements.
It is recommended to carefully check the Kuwait visa requirements for Romanian citizens and information on Kuwait visa fees, and ensure you agree with the regulation before applying for a visa.