If German citizens would like to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa, they have to adapt the requirements below:
- An official German passport is valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Kuwait and has at least two pages to get the stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page.
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments.
- A current email address is required to receive your e-Visa
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate (if any).
Further to that, German citizens should be mindful of the following requirements in order to apply correctly:
- Travelers can stay in Kuwait for a maximum of three months (90 days) from the date of their arrival. Keep in mind that overstaying your visa will violate immigration laws and can be fined heavily.
- Visa online is valuable as a single entry authorization. If you revisit, you need to apply for a new visa.
- Travel and leisure activities are examples of permissible uses. Overstaying or employment will not be covered by this visa.
- The visa is valid for one month from the date it is issued. Do pay attention to the expiry date.
Apply for a Kuwait visa online (e-visa) here, feel free to contact us for further assistance.
If Kuwait e-Visa’s rules and regulations are unsuitable for your plan, you can apply for an alternative visa at the Kuwait Embassy.