Swiss nationals who want to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa must meet the following requirements:
- A valid Switzerland passport with a minimum of 06 months remaining from the date of arrival into Kuwait.
- The passport should include at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- A biographical copy of the passport.
- A photograph of the applicant (the photo should be on a white background, and the applicant should be in formal attire)
- A Covid-19 Vaccine Card if applicable
Moreover, Kuwait e-visa holders should pay attention of the following details:
- Kuwait e-visa grants a maximum of three months (90 days) from the date of their arrival. Overstaying instances may result in a fine.
- The e-visa allows one-time entrance only. If you return, you must apply for a new visa.
- Keep in mind that tourist e-visa forbids visitors from engaging in any employment activity.
- The Kuwait e-visa, however only allows 30 days (1 month) staying. If you want to stay longer, visitors must re-enter Kuwait again.
If the requirements and conditions of the Kuwait e-Visa are not suitable for your plans, you can contact the nearest Kuwait Embassy or our professionals at Kuwait Immigration Services for further assistance.