To obtain a visa, applicants must pay 02 types of expenses: government fees and visa service fees, both of which are mandatory and need to be paid before submitting the visa application. The Government fee is a fixed amount of $30, which is paid to the Kuwaiti Immigration Department for visa processing. While the Service fee is vary based on the type of service the applicant requests and the number of applicants. The visa processing time can range from 5 hours to 3 business days, and it is recommended that the Rush Visa service is used for urgent applications.
There are three types of visa service options available:
- Standard service, which is the least expensive option and takes up to 3 working days.
- Urgent service, which requires an additional fee and processes the visa within 24 hours.
- Super-Urgent service, which is the most expensive option, and processes the visa in less than 5 business hours.
To minimize delays and ensure timely approval, applicants are advised to apply for their e-visa as soon as possible. Payment for e-visa fees can be made through online payment methods such as
- Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- Or by wire transfer to our bank account
For more details about the visa, please navigate to the Kuwait e-visa requirements section.