There are two (02) types of fees that applicants must pay: government fee and visa service fee. These visa costs are mandatory and must be submitted before your application is processed. The Government fee, which is paid to the Kuwait Immigration Department to inspect your visa application.
The service fee is determined by the type of visa service selected and the number of applicants. The process takes from 5 hours to 3 business days. Moreover, we recommend using Rush Visa service if you need your visa urgently.
- Standard service: If the applicant needs the visa within 03 working days. This is the least expensive option.
- Urgent service: If the applicant requires the visa within 24 hours, this is the option, applicants must pay an additional fee.
- Super-Urgent service: If the applicant needs the visa in less than 5 business hours, select this service. This is also the most expensive option.
Applicants should apply in advance and get their application approved in time for their journey. The fees for an e-Visa can be paid in 2 ways, wire transfers and online payment are available as:
- Online payment: we accept Visa, Master card, Paypal, and American Express
- Wire transfers: our system accepts deposit through the Bank of Cyprus.
Apply for a Kuwait e-Visa (visa online) and enjoy a trip to Kuwait today!