Applicants are required to pay two sorts of visa fees: government fees and visa service fees. These visa fees are required and must be paid prior to the submission of the visa application.
The Government fee is only $30 for each applicant and is paid to the Kuwait Immigration Department to provide your visa.
The kind of visa service sought and the number of applicants determine the service charge. The processing period for a visa is between 5 hours and 3 business days. If your journey is urgent and you don't have time to wait, we recommend using our Rush Visa service. Consider the following service types:
- Standard service: is required if the applicant needs the visa within 03 working days. This is the least expensive option, and it is appropriate for travelers who have time to prepare documents and wait for the results. This service costs only $69.
- Urgent service: If the applicant requires the visa within 24 hours, the service is considered urgent. If visitors wish to use this sort of service, they must pay an extra service fee of $79.
- Super-Urgent service: If the applicant needs the visa in less than 5 business hours, select this option. Because this is the most costly service, applicants should anticipate their visa to arrive sooner. Together with the normal service fee, applicants need to plus $99 to use this service.
By the way, you should apply as promptly as possible in order to avoid obstacles and get them resolved in time for your vacation. The costs associated with an e-Visa can be paid in a variety of ways. As payment options, we offer bank transfers and digital payments.
- For bank transfers, the Bank of Cyprus accepts both US dollars and Euros.
- For online payment, we accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal.