Kuwait e-Visa For Turkish Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Souk Al Mubarakiya
If typical retail malls aren't your thing, Souk Al Mubarakiya offers more traditional shopping. This is one of Kuwait's oldest marketplaces. You may spend hours here because it is one of the nicest destinations to visit in Kuwait. It has mainly stayed untouched and provides a look into historic Kuwait with an old-fashioned style.
Look for authentic Kuwait items such as antiques, jewelry, and apparel at reasonable prices. The market is ideal for tantalizing your taste buds with real Arab dishes. Sweets, spices, fresh fruit and vegetables, and souvenirs are all available at the stores and markets. There's also an accessible museum where you may learn more about Kuwait.
Kuwait e-Visa for Turkish citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Turkish Citizens
The Kuwait government has implemented an e-visa program for more than 50 eligible countries to apply for an e-visa, including Turkey. This type of visa is only for tourism and visiting purposes. This single-entry visa is valid for 1 month starting from the date of issue. Turkish citizens who use this e-visa will have a stay duration of 90 days from the arrival date. To obtain a Kuwait e-Visa, the following requirements must be met:
- The passport must be valid for at least six months 6-month from the date you arrive in Kuwait.
- You will need a visa stamp, so your passport must have at least 2 blank pages for that.
- The applicant’s photograph matches the passport photo size.
- Passport Personal Information Scan
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Turkish citizens
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Turkey
Applying for an e-Visa to Kuwait is pretty simple, and the Kuwait e-visa online form may well be done in a matter of minutes. In contrast to the old visa application method, e-visa can now provide a much better solution that enables tourists to prepare for their travels with ease.
Spend your fifteen minutes getting through the following steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the application with your personal information, such as your name, address, email, contact details, and so on. Passport information and travel documents are also requested. You must also choose a processing time choice.
- Step 2: Go through the information from the previous step again before completing the final payment. In certain cases, our services may still request you to send us some supporting documents to proceed with your application further.
- Step 3: Your e-Visa application will now be acknowledged through email. Your e-Visa application will be reviewed and confirmed online before being issued to you.
- Step 4: Download and print a copy of your Kuwait e-Visa after you've got it in your email.
The processing timeframe for an e-Visa in Kuwait is usually limited to 72 hours. However, if customers select the priority option, applications can also be processed and granted in as little as 5 hours.
Please take into account that the Kuwait Government has ultimate control over whether your e-Visa request is granted or denied. As a result, processing time may be slightly increased occasionally.
How Turkey citizens can apply for Kuwait e-visa online
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For Turkish Citizens
The price list for an e-Visa may be found on our website. The Kuwait e-visa fee for Turkish citizens will be listed below:
- Kuwait e-Visa Service fee.
- Kuwait e-Visa Government fee.
Filling out the application form would only take you 10 minutes. Afterward, we will proceed with your request, and then we will notify you via email informing you of the status of your eVisa. In order to have a seamless procedure and travel, you need to plan beforehand.
We provide our applicants with different processing time choices, each with its own charge. Here are your options:
- Standard processing: Choose this service if you are not in a rush. Your application will be completed within 03 working days at no additional cost.
- Urgent processing: With an extra fee of USD $79, this service will have your visa available within 24 working hours (1 working days).
- Super-Urgent processing: choose this option if you need your visa real urgently. For an additional fee of $99, your application will then be completed in 05 hours.
Turkish citizens may pay the visa cost through a wire transfer portal via the Bank of Cyprus, or using a debit or credit card, American Express, and Paypal.
One more note about the cost of a Kuwait e-Visa. When you enter the country, you will have to incur a small fee, which is the stamping fee for your passport. This is a small fee that you need to pay in cash at the immigration checkpoint. This fee ranges from around 10 USD (3 KWD) per visitor.
Travel insurance is also an important factor worth paying attention to. This can actively prepare you when you are looking to purchase a quality travel insurance package. In addition, Travel Insurance also helps your visa applications to be approved by the Kuwait Government easier. Fortunately, both of these factors are present in the Kuwait travel insurance service that we provide.
The Embassy of Kuwait in Turkey:
The Kuwait Embassy in Turkey is also a facility that is always welcome Turkish citizens who wish to visit Kuwait and require further assistance with a variety of difficulties. Addressing legal concerns is a definite solution that cannot be more prestigious for learning about a new country to which you choose to visit. The contact information for the Kuwait Embassy in Turkey has been listed on our website and is available for you to check. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Turkey Citizens FAQs
All visitors from all around the world must acquire a tourist permit to enter the nation legally. GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) individuals from Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates can remain in Kuwait without a visa for up to 90 days.
Turkey is not on the list of visa-free nations for Kuwait. As a result, if you are a Turkish citizen coming to Kuwait for tourism, you must apply for an entry visa before your trip. There are typical 02 main ways to obtain a visa to Kuwait:
Foreigners can visit Kuwait using an e-Visa (electronic visa). The Kuwaiti government introduced this visa in 2016 in order to promote tourism and culture across the world. The Kuwait e-Visa has gained in popularity due to its ease.
Rather than waiting in a long queue at the embassy or consulate, Turkish citizens can apply for a visa to Kuwait by filling out the e-Visa application form. There is no paperwork involved with the procedure.
With the introduction of Kuwait e-visa program, Turkish citizens now have the option to apply for a Kuwait visa online. The simple process involves submitting a few documents and information in order to receive your Kuwait visa. This makes it easier for Turkish citizens who are planning to visit this beautiful country.
The Kuwait e-visa is available for those who wish to stay in the country for up to 90 days. It is an ideal solution for those who are looking to travel for business or leisure purposes, as well as those who want to explore the culture, cuisine, and attractions that make this country so unique. With a valid e-visa, you will be able to enter the country without any hassles or delays. Check your Kuwait visa requirements here!
Are you a Turkish citizen looking for a trip to Kuwait? Look no further than Kuwait Immigration Services!
Our services aim to enhance the process of obtaining a Kuwait visa easy and hassle-free. Our simple, user-friendly online application process ensures that anyone can obtain a Kuwait visa promptly.
Kuwait is a beautiful country with a rich culture and stunning scenery. It is the perfect destination for a memorable, enjoyable visit. But before you can embark on your journey, you must first have a valid visa.
Fortunately, with Kuwait e-visa program, all you need to do is fill out our secure online application form and provide the necessary documents. Our professionals will handle the rest, making sure that your application is processed quickly and efficiently. Apply for a Kuwait visa today and experience the beauty of Kuwait for yourself!
Visitors arriving in Kuwait can get a visa at the airport Immigration checkpoints. However, applying for a Kuwait visa online is strongly recommended for individuals who don't have much free time to apply in person at the embassy and wish to obtain a visa at a fair cost. The online visa application process is straightforward and quick.
After understanding the prerequisites, applicants can apply for a Kuwait visa using our services. Additionally, we can assist you in obtaining a visa approval between 5 hours to 3 business days with Rush Visa service.
Kuwait Immigration Services, with its extensive experience and competent employees, can assist you on your journey to Kuwait without worrying about the visa charge.
*** Please keep in mind that the visa obtained in this manner has the same validity and terms as the visa granted by the Kuwait Embassy abroad. ***
The first step in determining the visa status of your Kuwait application is to go to the Kuwait Immigration Services website. While on the page, you will find a section titled "Check Status" at the bottom of the page. Click on this section to check your e-visa application progression.
When you arrive at the visa application status page, fill in the visa application reference number in the box. Your application number can be found on the confirmation email of your visa application or in your email after you submit your application.
After entering all of the essential information, click the "submit" button, and the status of your visa application will be displayed on the screen.
Applicants are required to pay two sorts of visa fees: government fees and visa service fees. These visa fees are required and must be paid prior to the submission of the visa application.
The Government fee is only $30 for each applicant and is paid to the Kuwait Immigration Department to provide your visa.
The kind of visa service sought and the number of applicants determine the service charge. The processing period for a visa is between 5 hours and 3 business days. If your journey is urgent and you don't have time to wait, we recommend using our Rush Visa service. Consider the following service types:
- Standard service: is required if the applicant needs the visa within 03 working days. This is the least expensive option, and it is appropriate for travelers who have time to prepare documents and wait for the results. This service costs only $69.
- Urgent service: If the applicant requires the visa within 24 hours, the service is considered urgent. If visitors wish to use this sort of service, they must pay an extra service fee of $79.
- Super-Urgent service: If the applicant needs the visa in less than 5 business hours, select this option. Because this is the most costly service, applicants should anticipate their visa to arrive sooner. Together with the normal service fee, applicants need to plus $99 to use this service.
By the way, you should apply as promptly as possible in order to avoid obstacles and get them resolved in time for your vacation. The costs associated with an e-Visa can be paid in a variety of ways. As payment options, we offer bank transfers and digital payments.
- For bank transfers, the Bank of Cyprus accepts both US dollars and Euros.
- For online payment, we accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal.