Kuwait e-Visa For Spanish Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Spanish citizens and all the necessary instructions about cost as well as how to obtain a Kuwait Visa for Spanish citizens will be clarified in this page.
There are several prerequisites that Spanish visitors must complete in order to receive a Kuwait eVisa from Spain. The e-visa was established to simplify the visa application process, reducing the overload at the Embassy or the Consulate.
At Kuwait Immigration Services, we offer assistance for traveling to Kuwait that reduces your time and effort in planning the trip. We simplify and improve the procedure of obtaining the required items to support your journey.
Kuwait e-Visa for Spanish citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Spanish Citizens
The Ministry of Interior of the State of Kuwait has created an electronic visa portal via which citizens from 52 countries, including Spain, may now apply for a tourist/visit visa to Kuwait online. A Kuwait eVisa is valid for one month from the date of first issuance, allowing Spanish passport holders to stay in Kuwait for up to 90 days from the date of arrival in Kuwait. This is a single entry visa, hence Spanish travelers can have one chance to enter and exit Kuwait.
Getting through all of the Kuwait e-Visa application will only take you a short time. To obtain a visa, the following requirements must be met:
- The applicant’s photograph, which has been taken recently, shows a full face and the background must be plain white.
- Passport Personal Information Scan. The passport should be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Kuwait. At least two vacant pages are required for the immigration officer to check and stamp at the border.
- Credit or debit cards will be helpful to pay the e-visa fees.
- An email address is required to receive all the notifications of the visa application.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate (if any)
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Spanish citizens
2. How To Apply Kuwait e-Visa From Spain?
Obtaining an e-Visa to Kuwait is now a simple process, with the Kuwait e-Visa application just taking a few minutes to complete. Unlike the previous visa application approach, we can now provide an user-friendly online application portal that allows travelers to apply for an e-visa while planning their travels. .
It may take you about fifteen minutes to complete the visa application process on the Kuwait Immigration Services website. Let’s get through the following steps:
- Step 1: You are required to complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. It is important for you to check the accuracy of your information before moving to the next step. To avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval, double-check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the payment stage, you should check through all of the information provided in Step 1. Following that, you must pay the e-Visa charge. Kuwait Immigration Services may need you to furnish us with necessary supporting papers in order to complete the application process.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. You will receive your Kuwait eVisa in PDF format via your email in no less than 03 working days.
- Step 4: The e-visa approval will be in the form of a PDF file, which travelers must download and print in order to be checked at the airport.
At Kuwait Immigration Services, the processing time for an e-Visa is limited to 72 hours. However, applications can be processed and approved in as little as 05 hours with the Rush visa service.
Please keep in mind that the Kuwaiti government has entire responsibility over whether your e-Visa request is granted or denied. As a result, it is recommended that you submit your visa application at least 07 days before your visit to Kuwait.
Kuwait visa for Spanish citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For Spanish Citizens
When applying for a Kuwait visa online through Spain, you need to pay two kinds of Kuwait e-Visa fee including a Kuwait visa service fee and a government fee.
The service fee is decided by the processing time you choose for your e-Visa application. By offering a variety of processing time options, you may select the most suited services while staying within your budget.
- Standard processing: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent processing: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super-Urgent processing: For those who need an e-Visa/e-Visa in less than 5 business hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different ways, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal. Wire transfer (through the Bank of Cyprus) is also accepted at Kuwait Immigration Services.
Spanish tourists are advised to purchase Kuwaiti health travel insurance before their trip. In addition to protecting your benefits, Kuwait travel insurance can help the government process your visa application easier. As a result, health travel insurance in Kuwait is highly suggested to ensure an enjoyable and safe vacation.
Kuwait E-sim service is also extremely beneficial for your trip. It can assist you in remaining connected with family or friends and informed throughout your journey.
The Embassy of Kuwait in Spain:
If you apply for an e-visa at the Kuwaiti Embassy in Spain, the Kingdom of Kuwait will have access to the personal information you have submitted. The Kuwaiti Embassy in Spain extends a warm welcome to tourists traveling from other countries as well as tourists from Spain who are visiting Kuwait in a short period of time.