Kuwait e-Visa For New Zealander Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Al Ahmadi City, Kuwait
We also highly recommend visiting Al Ahmadi, one of Kuwait's most beautiful cities. Al Ahmadi, located in the country's south, was established in 1946 around an oil field located there. The city, established and named after Sheikh Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah, has many parks and the Kuwait Oil Company Exhibition Center. The sandy city is unique and contrasts with Kuwait's other attractive tourist attractions.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for New Zealander citizens and the useful information about cost or how to get a Kuwait e-Visa, will be contained in this article.
Kuwait e-Visa for New Zealand citizens
1. Kuwait Visa Requirements For New Zealander Citizens
A Kuwait e-visa is now available to citizens of more than 50 eligible countries. This single entry visa is valid for a month from the date of issuance, allows its holder a temporary stay for a maximum of 3 months starting from the entry date. Travelers should note that they can use an eVisa to visit Kuwait for tourism-related activities, or leisure purposes, not for working in the country. To obtain a Kuwait e-Visa for New Zealander citizens, the following requirements must be met:
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- The passport is valid for no less than 06 months from the arrival date in Kuwait.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if any)
Kuwait e-visa requirements for New Zealander citizens
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From New Zealand
Applying for a Kuwait visa online for New Zealand citizens takes approximately 20 minutes. Visitors from New Zealand may begin the visa application process with Kuwait Immigration Services in a few simple steps. Remember that our customer service is accessible 24/7 to help you with any problems you may be experiencing.
The simple application process should not take more than 20 minutes to complete:
- Step 1: Visit the our website to apply for a Kuwait e-visa for New Zealander visitors. In this phase, you must fill out an application form with your visa information and personal information. Some further documentation may be required. Most essential, make sure your primary email address is correct since you will acquire your visa by email.
- Step 2: Finish the visa application by submitting the visa payment. TheKuwait e-visa cost can be paid online or by direct deposit.
- Step 3: Submit and patiently wait for the e-Visa to be proceed. Applicants may also track the progress of your visa application, check visa status.
An e-Visa may also be processed within 72 hours (03 working days). Alternatively, with the Rush visa service, your application can be reviewed and accepted in as short as 24 hours.
Take into account that the Kuwait Government has ultimate control regarding whether or not your e-Visa application is granted. As a consequently, processing time may be significantly increased on occurrence.
Kuwait evisa fee for New Zealand citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For New Zealander Citizens
When applying for a Kuwait visa online through New Zealand, you need to submit additional fees including a Kuwait visa service fee and a government fee. Upon arrival in Kuwait, a minor stamping fee must be paid to the Immigration officers at the immigration counter in USD or KD currency in order to have your Kuwait e-Visa stamped on your passport.
Visa applications are commonly processed within three business days. However, if you need your visa as fast as possible, we provide a Rush Visa service. The service you select will determine how quickly you obtain your visa:
- Standard Processing - Your visa will be delivered within three working days.
- Urgent Processing – Our experts will assist you in obtaining your visa within 48 hours. This service requires an additional charge of $79.99
- Super-urgent Processing - An online visa for Kuwait can be obtained within 24 hours. This service requires an additional charge of $99.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different ways, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
It is important for New Zealander tourists to buy Kuwaiti health travel insurance prior to their trip. In addition to your e-Visa application, this Kuwait travel insurance will protect your benefits in the event of unexpected risks during your trip to Kuwait. Therefore, Kuwait's health travel insurance is strongly recommended to ensure a fun and safe journey.
With the e-Visa registration process, passengers will find the Airport Transfer service to be a convenient option when arriving in a new country. Our professional drivers will wait for you at the arrival gate at the airport, then drive you to your hotel safely.
Our E-sim service is also extremely beneficial for your trip. It can assist you in remaining connected and informed throughout your journey.
The Embassy of Kuwait in New Zealand
Citizens of New Zealand will get access to visa information if you apply for a visa at the Kuwaiti Embassy in New Zealand. The Kuwaiti Embassy in New Zealand always welcomes tourists from other nations as well as New Zealanders who wish to visit Kuwait.