Kuwait e-Visa For Malaysian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Kuwait Visa Requirements For Malaysian Citizens
- 2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Malaysia
- 3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For Malaysian Citizens
Kuwait is a dream destination for travelers, a must-visit destination once in a lifetime. Kuwait owns the “world-class” constructions that will amaze you. To promote Kuwait tourism to international friends, the Government innovates visa policies. In 2016, Kuwait launched a new visa program, called Kuwait e-Visa. The Kuwait e-Visa is the best optimal solution for tourism development and supports a lot for both the Kuwait Government and passport holders. Kuwait Immigration Services introduces Kuwait e-Visa for Malaysian citizens: requirements, processing time, and fees.
Kuwait e-visa for Malaysian citizens
1. Kuwait Visa Requirements For Malaysian Citizens
What is Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) or Kuwait visa online is a type of travel permit giving permission for travelers entering Kuwait for travel purposes. This new visa was launched to streamline the visa application process. This new visa supports the government to manage foreigners better and reduce the overwhelm in customs and immigration. Besides, it helps passport holders save time and effort, and no longer wait for hours at the embassy or consulate because you can apply remotely and have no need to prepare any paperwork.
It is noted that not all citizens can apply for this visa. Kindly check Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Malaysian citizens before you apply for it.
Check Kuwait visa online requirements for visitors
- The resident of GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council) including Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates can visit Kuwait within 90 days without applying for a visa.
- All foreign nationals residing in GCC countries regardless of their nationality are eligible to apply as long as they have a stable job. However, they are required to have a valid residence permit over 06 months.
- Residents coming from nations such as the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and all EU nations can apply.
Besides, the other requirements you have to be precise:
- Kuwait e-Visa is authorized as a single entry visa. You are allowed to enter Kuwait one time, if you revisit, you need to obtain a re-entry visa.
- Travelers can stay in Kuwait for a maximum of 03 months (90 days) from the arrival date for purposes including travel or leisure activities. Overstaying or employment cases will be rejected.
- From the issuable day, the valid time of visa is a month. Pay attention to the expiration date.
Is a Kuwait e-Visa compulsory for Malaysian citizens to travel?
The answer is Yes. All visitors need to have a visitor visa to enter Kuwait unless they are citizens of GCC countries. Malaysia is one of the countries acceptable to Kuwait e-Visa and needs to have it to enter Kuwait.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Malaysians
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Malaysia
The required documents checklist for a Kuwait visa online application
The application procedure is optimized a lot and removes unnecessary steps. These are the basic documents you have to prepare accurately:
1. The passport should be vpd for no less than 06 months from the arrival date in Kuwait and have at least a page to get a stamp.
2. Credit/debit cards or PayPal account to make payment.
3. A current email address to transfer information and receive visa online.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Kuwait visa online
After preparing enough documents, it’s time to apply. It is crucial that you have to finish the application form accurately. Follow the instructions to apply for a Kuwait visa online:
Click on “Apply Visa” button on the navigation bar
Step 1: Fill in the application form with your basic information including:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Receive your e-Visa via the email you provided before.
Your national passport, a valid visa, and relevant document are important to the airline staff to check your eligibility. If everything has no issue, you can enter Kuwait with a stamp on your passport. We would like to remind you that your immigration can be denied if you have any financial or health risks, or if you have a criminal/terrorist history or immigration issues in the past.
Apply for a Kuwait visa online
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For Malaysian Citizens
Kuwait e-Visa fees for Malaysian holders comprise 02 types of fees: Government fees and visa service fees.
The government fee is paid to screen and solve your application. The service fee depends on the types of services you obtain. We have various timing options and the fee is variable depending on. Consider the options below:
Standard service: Our normal processing time requires 03 working days to process visa application.
Urgent service: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 24 hours.
Super-Urgent service: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 5 business hours.
By the way, think carefully before making payment, any modifications will be charged as a new application. Regarding the payment methods, bank transfer and electronic payment are approved. For bank transfers, both US dollars and Euros are approved by the Bank of Cyprus. Otherwise, you can choose a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or PayPal account.
Read more about Kuwait e-Visa fees for Malaysian citizens
Travel Insurance is an indispensable thing for every trip, mostly outbound trips. Traveling to a strange country, you should be prepared for unexpected situations. The insurance has treatments supporting a lot for your trip such as medical coverage, trip delay or cancellation, lost baggage, and safeguard your benefit from the Covid-19 risk.
Finally, we hope you have an advantageous process and have a wonderful trip. If you have any questions regarding Kuwait e-Visa for Malaysian citizens, feel free to contact us.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Malaysia Citizens FAQs
Do Malaysians need a visa to travel to Kuwait? The answer is YES. All Malaysian citizens must apply for a visa prior to traveling to Kuwait. It is important to note that a visa is not required if you plan to stay in Kuwait for less than 90 days. When applying for a visa to travel to Kuwait, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A valid Malaysian passport
- Complete the visa application form.
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if applicable)
It is important to note that the visa application process can take several weeks, so you should make sure to apply for Kuwait visa well in advance of your intended travel date.
The traditional visa application process can be confusing and stressful. We offers a comprehensive range of services, including assistance with visa applications, as well as Kuwait Travel Insurance. Our experienced team of immigration specialists is available to provide assistance and advice throughout the entire visa application process.
If you are a Malaysian citizen planning to travel to Kuwait, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experts at Kuwait Immigration Services. We’re here to help you make sure that you have all the necessary information and documents to ensure a smooth and successful trip.
Kuwait Immigration Services proudly offers Malaysians the opportunity to easily obtain a Kuwait e-Visa. A Kuwait e-Visa is an electronic travel document that allows travelers to visit and stay in Kuwait for a certain period of time. This type of visa is especially convenient for those who do not have time to go to a Kuwait Embassy or consulate for a visa application.
There are a few different types of Kuwait e-Visas available for Malaysians. However, for a Kuwait e visa, Malaysian passport holders can apply for only one type of visa:
- Tourist e-Visa: This is the most popular type of Kuwait e-Visa for Malaysians. The Tourist e-Visa allows you to stay in Kuwait for up to 90 days from the arrival date. This single entry visa is perfect for those who are planning to visit Kuwait as a tourist, or for those who are visiting family or friends.
If you are planning to travel to Kuwait, make sure to apply for the correct type of Kuwait e-Visa. Kuwait Immigration Services team can help you determine the best service for your trip and provide you with the necessary information and assistance for your visa application. For more information, please visit Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Malaysian citizens.
Malaysian citizens holding an e-visa can stay in Kuwait for a maximum of 90 days per visit. However, this period may vary depending on the type of visa and the purpose of the visit. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the 90-day limit, you must request a visa extension at the Kuwait Immigration Department.
When applying for a Kuwait e-Visa, you are required to provide the necessary documentation, including a valid passport or travel documents. The application process is straightforward and generally takes up to 03 working days to process.
We understand that travelers may have different needs and requirements. That’s why at Kuwait Immigration Services, we have a team of experienced professionals who can assist you with any questions or issues you may have about your e-Visa.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to ensure your trip to Kuwait an enjoyable and hassle-free experience.
The processing time for a Kuwait visa depends on the type of visa and the embassy's workload. General, a visa can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks to process a Kuwait visa application. However, the average processing time for a Kuwait e-Visa is around 3-5 business days.
The process of applying for a Kuwait e-Visa requires completing Kuwait online visa application, which can be done in a matter of minutes. After the form is done, it must be submitted along with the visa payment. Once the information and payment are completed, Kuwait Immigration Services will proceed with your e-Visa application within 03 business days.
Applicants must pay two (2) types of costs when applying for a Kuwait e-Visa: government fees and visa service fees. The Kuwait Government charges $30 to evaluate your visa application. The type of service you choose determines the service charge.
Typically, visa processing takes 72 working hours. However, if applicants want their visas quickly, we will expedite the procedure with our Rush Visa service. Please examine the following alternatives:
- Standard service: Malaysians who need an e-Visa within 03 business days. This is the cheapest option available, with only a $69 service fee.
- Urgent service: Malaysian applicants who want to get an eVisa within 24 hours should use this service. Compared to the previous option, the Kenya visa processing time is faster, so travelers are required to pay an extra fee of $79 if they want to get an e-Visa earlier.
- Super Urgent service: For Malaysian citizens who need to get an eVisa within 05 business hours. Applicants need to pay an extra fee of $99 to use this expedited service.
To pay the visa payment, visitors can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or deposit through the Bank of Cyprus. Apply for a Kuwait visa now!
Currently, Malaysia is not included in the list of countries eligible for a Kuwait visa on arrival. So if you’re a Malaysian citizen, you’ll need to apply for a Kuwait visa before your trip.
The process of getting a Kuwait e-visa for Malaysian citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online in just a few minutes. The most important thing to remember is that you must apply for the visa at least a week before the date you plan to travel.
Once the e-visa is approved, you’ll receive an email as a PDF file. After that, you’ll need to print and present at the immigration counter upon arrival in Kuwait. With that in mind, it’s important to make sure you have all the necessary documents ready to go and that you’ve double-checked your application before submitting it. Apply now at Kuwait Immigration Services.