Kuwait e-Visa For Hong Kong Citizens - Requirements & Fee
- 1. Kuwait Visa Requirements For Hong Kong Citizens
- 2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Hong Kong
- 3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For Hong Kong Citizens
Kuwait is popularly known as a prosperous country located in the West Asia area. It is a dream destination for travelers from all over the world. Kuwait owns Dinar (KWD), the 6th largest oil reserve in the world, and many unique constructions. It offers travelers the best experiences thanks to world-class services.
A Kuwait visa is an important factor to enter Kuwait. The Kuwaiti Government usually updates visa policies to develop international tourism as well as protect the country against global terrorism activities. In this article, we will share with you the Kuwait e-visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens and how to apply for a visa.
Kuwait e-Visa for Hong Kong citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa Requirements For Hong Kong Citizens
What is Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) is a travel permit giving foreigners permission to enter Kuwait for travel purposes. This visa was launched in 2016. The applicant can obtain this type of visa via the online application form. Applicants should check their e-visa eligibility prior to applying.
Is a Kuwait e-Visa required for Hong Kong citizens?
Hong Kong travelers need a Kuwait tourist visa to enter unless they are citizens of GCC countries. Hong Kong citizens are eligible for a Kuwait visa online and need to have it to enter Kuwait.
Check Kuwait e-Visa requirements
Kuwait has stringent requirements and visitors must adapt seriously. However, if your case can not adapt to the requirements, you can consider applying for a traditional visa at the Kuwait Embassy. Let’s check the Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens below:
- Residents coming from nations such as the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and all EU countries can apply for a Kuwait visa online.
- Residents of GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council) including Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates can visit Kuwait within 90 days with no visa.
- All foreign nationals residing in GCC countries regardless of their nationality can apply as long as they have a stable job. It is noted that foreigners in GCC countries are required to have a valid residence permit over 06 months to be eligible for an e-Visa.
Additionally, there are some other requirements that all travelers probably should be precise about:
- Kuwait e-Visa is a single entry authorization. That means you just can enter Kuwait one time, if you revisit, you need to apply for a re-entry visa.
- Travelers can stay in Kuwait for 03 months (90 days) from arrival day for purposes including travel or leisure activities. Overstaying or employment cases will be fined.
You can consider applying for a traditional visa for Kuwait at the Kuwait embassy if your cases are different from Kuwait e-Visa requirements.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens
2. How To Apply For Kuwait e-Visa From Hong Kong
The procedure is optimal, eliminating unnecessary things. This is the required document checklist you have to prepare correctly:
- A 06-month national passport is required.
- Passport Personal Information Scan.
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments.
- A current email address to transfer information and receive a visa online.
The process is quick and easy and you just need to complete the application form accurately. Click on the “Apply Visa” button on the navigation bar and follow the instructions to obtain a visa effectively.
Step 1: Fill in the application form with your basic information including full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. Choose a type of service suitable for you.
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Once submitted, your application will be processed. After that, receive your valid e-Visa via email.
Step 4: You should print your e-Visa and hold it at all times during the Kuwait trip. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a stamp as a confirmation.
Do not forget to carry the national passport you applied for and the relevant documents. The Kuwait border authorities will check carefully before accepting your immigration. It is noted that even if you have a valid visitor visa for Kuwait, the staff can deny your entry
How to apply for Kuwait e-Visa for Hong Kong citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees For Hong Kong Citizens
Kuwait e-Visa fees for Hong Kong citizens comprise 02 types: Government fees and visa service fees.
The government fee is paid to the Ministry of Interior of the State of Kuwait, while the service fee depends on the type of service and the processing time you choose. Generally, your e-Visa will be processed within 72 hours, but if your timetable is urgent, Rush Visa service will push the processing timeline. Consider the options below:
- Standard service: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 72 hours.
- Rush service: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 24 hours.
- Super Rush service: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 5 business hours.
To submit the e-visa payment, applicants can pay via bank transfer or electronic payment.
- For online payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- For direct deposit: We accept the Bank of Cyprus.
Travel Insurance is our recommendation for your trip. When traveling abroad, unforeseen situations can happen and it affects your experiences. There are treatments such as Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic. We think insurance is very necessary and useful to you and your family.
Finally, we hope you get a Kuwait tourist visa successfully and enjoy your trip. If you have any questions regarding the Kuwait e-visa, do not hesitate to contact us right away for more assistance.