Kuwait e-Visa For German Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Check Kuwait Visa Requirements For German Citizens
- 2. Applying For Kuwait e-Visa For German citizens
- 3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For German Citizens
Kuwait is popularly known as a country having a high-income thanks to the 6th largest oil reserves in the world. To be a wealthy and prosperous country, Kuwait always brings the best services to travel lovers from all over the world. This West Asia country owns world-class constructions that travelers will be surprised by their magnificence. It is absolutely a must-visited place for travelers.
A visa application is an essential part when traveling overseas. In 2016, Kuwait launched a new type of visa, called Kuwait e-Visa. This is an innovation in the tourism development of Kuwait. In this article, we will provide more information about Kuwait e-Visa for German citizens and how to obtain it.
Kuwait e-Visa for German citizens
1. Check Kuwait Visa Requirements For German Citizens
What is Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait electronic visa (e-visa) is a type of digital travel permit. Travelers coming from over 50 eligible countries can apply for e-Visa conveniently via an application form online. Honestly, Kuwait e-Visa is an optimal solution, supporting a lot both the Kuwait Government and foreign visitors. The procedures operate simply, no paperwork is required during the process.
The visa online also reduces the overloading at customs and immigration, and screens and manages foreigners better. However, you have to check the eligibility requirements prior to applying because Kuwait has stringent rules and regulations to protect the country from global territories activities.
Check Kuwait e-Visa Information
These are some mandatory requirements the applicant needs to adapt:
Citizens of countries including the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and all EU countries are eligible for a Kuwait visa online.
Citizens of GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council) including Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates are exempted from Kuwait visas when traveling within 90 days.
The resident population in GCC countries can apply for this visa if they show a valid residence permit exceeding over 06 months.
Besides, the applicants should know other requirements to determine if they are suitable for an e-Visa.
The e-Visa is a single-entry authorization. You are allowed to enter Kuwait only one time for each visa. If you would like to come back, a new visa is required.
You can stay in Kuwait for 90 days from the date of arrival.
Permitted purposes include travel or leisure activities.
Once approved, the validity duration of the e-Visa is a month.
In case you can not adapt to the requirements of the Kuwait e-Visa, you can apply directly to the Kuwait Embassy with a traditional visa.
Do German citizens need a visa for Kuwait?
German citizens are eligible to apply for an online visa for Kuwait and need to have it before arriving in Kuwait.
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for German citizens
2. Applying For Kuwait e-Visa For German citizens
What are the required documents for a Kuwait visa online application?
These are the basic necessary documents for the Kuwait e-Visa application:
The national passport is valid for no less than 06 months from the intended arrival date and has at least a page to get a stamp.
A scan of the passport’s biographical page
Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments.
A current email address to transfer information and receive a visa online.
Now, the pre-departure testing requirement has been eliminated, travelers no longer must test for COVID-19 before boarding a flight to Kuwait.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a visa online
The process comprises 04 simple steps. One of the important steps is completing the application form online. You have to enter all the information accurately and fully to the Ministry of Interior of the State of Kuwait to screen your application accurately. Click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar and follow the instructions:
Step 1: Fill in the online visa form with your basic information including full name, date of birth, nationality, address, and passport number. Choose a type of service suitable for you.
Step 2: Make a payment for your visa fees and submit supporting documents to complete the visa application process
Step 3: Once submitted, your application will be processed online. After that, you will receive your valid e-Visa via email.
Step 4: You should print your e-Visa and hold it at all times during the Kuwait trip. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a stamp as a confirmation. The stamping fee is 3 KD (approximately 10 USD) for each holder.
How to apply for Kuwait e-Visa for German citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fee For German Citizens
Kuwait e-visa price includes 02 types of fees: Government fees and visa service fees. The e-visa fees are required to pay prior to the processing of your application. In addition, a small stamping fee is directly paid to Immigration Officers upon arrival in Kuwait.
The service fee depends on the type of processing time service and visa services you select. The processing time, or Rush Visa is generally 72 working hours to proceed with the application.
Urgent: The e-Visa will be processed within 24 business hours. An additional fee of $79 is required.
Super Urgent: For an additional $99, the super-urgent processing guarantees your visa approval within 5 working hours.
It is advisable to apply soon to avoid arising problems. We accept bank transfers or electronic payments. For bank transfers, both US dollars and Euros are approved by the Bank of Cyprus. If you would like to make sure of security, you can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or PayPal account.
Travel Insurance is very necessary for your trips, mainly for outbound tourism. You will be free to enjoy all activities in Kuwait with insurance. With the value being up to 50,000 dollars, the insurance has treatments such as Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic. It is difficult to cover all unexpected situations, so you should be prepared in advance.
Finally, we hope you get a successful application and enjoy your journey in Kuwait. If you have any questions about Kuwait e-Visa for German citizens, feel free to contact us.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Germany Citizens FAQs
Germany is not on the visa exemption list for Kuwait visas. Therefore, German travelers who wish to visit Kuwait need a valid Kuwait visa before arriving in the country. There are two main methods for effectively applying for a Kuwait visit visa:
- Directly apply for a traditional visa at the nearest Kuwait Embassy or the Consulate. More information about Kuwait Embassy is available here.
- Apply for a Kuwait visa online (e-Visa) to Kuwait (Recommended).
Kuwait e-visa (electronic visa) or Kuwait visa online is a digital permit giving German travelers permission to enter Kuwait for travel or leisure purposes. Travelers can obtain an e-Visa quickly by filling out a simple form through the Kuwait Immigration Services portal. The process does not require any paperwork and is easy to complete. Travelers can apply remotely without physically going to the Embassy or Consulate.
The e-visa program helps travelers save time and effort. Therefore, it has grown in popularity among travelers from all over the world due to its convenience.
German citizens can get a visa on arrival in Kuwait once they arrive at the airport immigration checkpoints. However, keep in mind that you may have to queue or wait in line at the airport and wait for the immigration process until your entry is approved. However, it does not guarantee your visa approval if you do not provide sufficient documents. Therefore, the method of applying for a Kuwait visa online (e-visa) is recommended for German citizens. The entire process is done online in a few minutes; no paperwork is required.
German citizens can obtain a Kuwait e-visa at the Kuwait Immigration Services website. It takes only a few moments for the applicants to complete the e-Visa application form, and you'll get your Kuwait visa quickly in a maximum of three business days.
Per visa application, you need to pay two types of fees including the Government fee and the visa service fee. These visa costs are necessary and need to be paid before processing.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will determine the amount of the service fee you need to pay. The processing time is generally 72 working hours. But if your trip plan is rushed and you have no time to wait, we recommend you choose the urgent or super urgent service. You can consider our options below:
- Standard processing: For applicants who need an e-Visa within 03 business days. This service is the most affordable service.
- Urgent processing: For applicants who need an e-Visa within 24 hours. Applicants need to pay an extra fee to use this service.
- Super-Urgent processing: For applicants who need an e-Visa in 5 business hours. This is the fastest service, but also the most expensive one.
By the way, Kuwait Immigration Services recommend you should apply soon to avoid arising problems. The visa fees can be paid in a number of different ways, including bank transfers or electronic payments. The Bank of Cyprus accepts both US dollars and Euros for bank transfers. If you prefer to pay digitally, you can use a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal).
Applying for an e-Visa to Kuwait is a very simple process in comparison to the traditional method of obtaining visas. The Kuwait e-Visa application can be completed in a few minutes. Kuwaiti Immigration Services can now offer an easy-to-use online application system.
You just need to spend about 15 minutes completing the Kuwait visa application process. The process comprises 04 simple steps following:
- Step 1: You are required to complete the application form by entering your basic information, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Before moving on to the next step, make sure all of the information you supplied is accurate to prevent unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Make a payment for your visa fees and submit supporting documents to complete the visa application process.
- Step 3: When your application is approved, you will receive your e-Visa via the email address you provided previously.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Kuwait, you should print your e-Visa and bring it with you at all times during your trip. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a stamp on your passport.
Read more step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa here.
If German citizens would like to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa, they have to adapt the requirements below:
- An official German passport is valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Kuwait and has at least two pages to get the stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page.
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments.
- A current email address is required to receive your e-Visa
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate (if any).
Further to that, German citizens should be mindful of the following requirements in order to apply correctly:
- Travelers can stay in Kuwait for a maximum of three months (90 days) from the date of their arrival. Keep in mind that overstaying your visa will violate immigration laws and can be fined heavily.
- Visa online is valuable as a single entry authorization. If you revisit, you need to apply for a new visa.
- Travel and leisure activities are examples of permissible uses. Overstaying or employment will not be covered by this visa.
- The visa is valid for one month from the date it is issued. Do pay attention to the expiry date.
Apply for a Kuwait visa online (e-visa) here, feel free to contact us for further assistance.
If Kuwait e-Visa’s rules and regulations are unsuitable for your plan, you can apply for an alternative visa at the Kuwait Embassy.
The processing time for a Kuwait e-visa is usually 72 business hours. But if you are in a hurry or don't have time to wait, Kuwait Immigration Services will push the processing timeline. Please consider the options below:
- Standard processing: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 72 hours.
- Urgent processing: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 24 hours.
- Super-Urgent processing: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 05 business hours.
Get your Kuwait e-visa from Germany in minutes. Our simple online application is fast and secure, and you can complete it in minutes. Get started now and make your visa application easy with our hassle-free process.