Kuwait e-Visa For Bhutanese Citizens - Requirements & Fees
- 1. Check the new Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Kuwait visit visa from Bhutan?
- 3. Kuwait e-Visa price from Bhutan
Kuwait is an ideal destination for those who would like to make a leisure trip. When traveling to this country, you will receive the best services and have a chance to see the majestic architecture in person. It is an absolute must-go destination for travelers.
A Kuwait visit visa is obviously needed. Nowadays, there are many ways to apply for a visitor visa. To promote international tourism better, the Kuwait Government released a new visa program called Kuwait e-Visa. This article will introduce the Kuwait e-Visa for Bhutanese citizens, including the new updated requirements, how to apply, and the fees.
Kuwait eVisa for Bhutanese citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa requirements For Bhutanese citizens
Do Bhutanese citizens need to have a Kuwait visit visa?
All travelers need to have a Kuwait visitor visa to enter Kuwait legally. If you are a resident coming from the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), including Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, you can visit Kuwait for up to 03 months (90 days) without a visa. We recommend you 02 ways to apply for a Kuwait visit visa effectively:
- Apply for a traditional visa directly at the Kuwait Embassy.
- Apply for a Kuwait e-Visa. (recommended)
Kuwait e-Visa (electronic visa) is a travel permit allowing foreigners to enter Kuwait for travel purposes. This new visa was released in 2016 and is more popular with travelers from all over the world thanks to its convenience. The process is simple, all applicants can quickly obtain a visa online by filling out the application form online. And then, the e-Visa will be sent to your email.
However, visitors should pay attention, e-visa has strict requirements for foreigners. Let’s check new updates on Kuwait visas online.
Check Kuwait e-Visa visit new rules 2022
From 1 May 2022, the Kuwait Government has relaxed most of the COVID-19-related entry restrictions and has lifted the quarantine, testing, and vaccination requirements for arrivals.
This country is also allowing the entry of non-Kuwaiti travelers who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 as of February.
If you would like to apply for a Kuwait e-Visa, you have to adapt the requirements below:
- Have a valid passport permit for at least six months from entry. The passport has at least 2 pages to get a stamp.
- A passport-size photograph which is the more recent the more better.
- Current bank details - credit/debit cards or PayPal account to make payment.
- A current email address to receive your e-Visa
Besides, these are rules for visits that Bhutanese nationals need to follow:
- Visa online is valuable as a single entry authorization. If you revisit, you need to apply for a new visa.
- Travelers can stay in Kuwait for a maximum of 03 months (90 days) from arrival day.
- Allowable purposes include travel or leisure activities. Overstaying or employment will not be covered by this visa.
- The visa is valid for one month from the date it is issued. Pay attention to the expiration date.
If Kuwait e-Visa’s rules and regulations are unsuitable for your plan, you can apply for an alternative visa at the Kuwait Embassy. But the Kuwait embassy has not been founded in Bhutan, you have to go overseas or to neighboring countries to apply directly. Research location at Check Kuwait Embassy.
Kuwait evisa requirements for Bhutanese citizens
2. How to apply for a Kuwait e-visa from Bhutan
Kuwait tourist e-visa for Bhutanese citizens to Kuwait is valid for 30 days and has a maximum of 90 days stay from the arrival and allows for only one entry here.
Step-by-step instructions on applying for a Kuwait e-Visa
The application form once submitted will be screened and processed. Therefore, you have to declare yourself honestly and fully. The process consists of 04 simple steps. Please follow the guidelines:
Step 1: Fill in the application form with your basic information, including
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Number of applicants
- Passport number
- Travel dates
Step 2: Make a payment for your services.
Step 3: Receive your e-Visa via the email you provided before.
Step 4: Print your e-Visa and bring it with you at all times during the Kuwait trip. With a valid e-Visa, you will receive a stamp on your passport.
Kuwait evisa fees for Bhutanese citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa fees from Bhutan
Kuwait visa online price includes 02 types of fees: Government fees and visa service fees. The Government fee is paid to Kuwait Immigration Department, with no refund. The service fee depends on the type of service you choose. Normally, the processing time will be 72 working hours. But if your time is urgent, we will process it quicker for you. Kindly consider the options below:
- Normal: For Bhutanese citizens who want an eVisa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For the applicant who hopes to get an eVisa within 5 business hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different ways, including using a credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, PayPal) or a wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
If you want to check the status of your visa, kindly access Check Status and fill out your information. After 30 minutes, your e-visa processing results will be sent to your email.
Read more about Kuwait e-Visa fees from Bhutan
We highly recommend you add Travel Insurance to your trip. This is a protection for you and your family when traveling to Kuwait. You also feel more secure and enjoy your trip if you have travel insurance. The insurance has treatments including Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic. Preparation is necessary, we hope you have a safe trip. You can read more about benefits and treatments at Insurance Information.
Finally, we hope you obtain your visa successfully and have a great vacation in Kuwait. If you have any questions about Kuwait e-Visa from Bhutan, feel free to contact us through Kuwait Immigration Services.
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Bhutan Citizens FAQs
Bhutanese citizens need a visa to enter Kuwait. Kuwait has a visa policy that requires citizens of most countries, including Bhutan, to obtain a permit before traveling to the country. The policy regulates the entry of foreigners into Kuwait and ensures that only those who meet the country's entry requirements are allowed to enter. For more details, please navigate to the Kuwait Immigration Services section.
The visa application process usually involves submitting an application form and supporting documents, paying a fee, and waiting for the visa to be processed and approved. Without a valid visa, Bhutanese citizens will not be allowed to enter Kuwait and may be denied boarding at their point of departure. Apply for a Kuwait e-visa now!
Bhutanese citizens who wish to obtain a Kuwait e-visa must meet several requirements stated by the Kuwait Immigration Department. The e-visa is an online visa that allows eligible citizens to apply and receive a visa electronically, without having to visit an embassy or consulate. Here are the details of the requirements for a Kuwait e-visa for Bhutanese citizens provided by the Kuwait Immigration Service
- A valid Bhutanese passport: applicants must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining from the date of entry into Kuwait.
- Passport photo: The applicant must provide a recent color passport-style photograph, preferably taken against a white background.
- Email address: Applicants must provide a valid email address to receive updates and notifications about their visa application.
- Visa fee: Applicants must pay the visa fee, which varies depending on the type of visa and the duration of stay. See the Kuwait e-visa fees.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate (if any).
Once the application is submitted, it will be processed by the Kuwaiti authorities. If approved, the applicant will receive an e-visa via email, which can be printed and presented to the immigration authorities upon arrival in Kuwait.
Bhutanese citizens who wish to obtain a Kuwait e-visa must meet several requirements set by the Kuwait Immigration Department. Here is a step-by-step guide to help Bhutanese applicants apply for a Kuwait visa online:
- Step 1: Access our website, and click on the "Apply Visa" button to begin your visa application.
- Step 2: Fill out the online visa application form with your personal details, travel information, and supporting documents.
- Step 3: submit the Kuwait e-visa fees using a valid credit or debit card.
- Step 4: Submit the application: Review the application and submit it online.
- Step 5: Once the application is approved, you will receive an e-visa via email. Print out the e-visa and keep it with you during your travels.
It is important to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete to avoid delays or rejections. If you encounter any issues or have questions, you can contact the Kuwait Immigration Service for assistance.
As a professional visa service provider, we understand that the processing time for a Kuwait e-visa is an important factor for our clients. The standard processing time for a Kuwait e-visa is approximately 5 hours - 3 business days from the date of submission. However, this can vary depending on the type of visa, the duration of stay, and the volume of applications being processed by the Kuwaiti authorities.
We also offer Kuwait Rush Visa services for those who require their visa to be processed more quickly. The rush visa service can expedite the processing time to 24-72 hours, depending on the urgency of the request. This service comes at an additional fee and is subject to the approval of the Kuwaiti authorities.
- Standard processing: Suitable for individuals requiring an e-Visa/e-Visa to be processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: Appropriate for individuals requiring an e-Visa/e-Visa to be processed within 24 hours.
- Super-Urgent processing: Suitable for individuals requiring an e-Visa/e-Visa to be processed in less than 5 business hours.
Our professionals at Kuwait Immigration Services can assist you with the entire e-visa application process, ensuring that all the necessary documents are submitted accurately and on time.
The total payment made by applicants to the Kuwait Immigration Department for the processing of their electronic visa is known as the Kuwait e-Visa government fee. This fee is mandatory for all travelers who need to obtain travel authorization.
On the other hand, the service fee is an upfront payment required for the services provided at Kuwait Immigration Services. The specific amount you will need to pay for your Kuwait e-Visa services depends on the processing time option you choose when applying for a Kuwait visa online. We offer three options for you to choose from:
- Normal: Your visa will be ready within 3 business days.
- Urgent: Your visa will be ready within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: If you want to get your document asap, this is the best option. Your visa application is processed within 5 hours.
However, I can provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to check your visa status online.
- Go to the Kuwait Immigration Services website.
- Navigate to the bottom page.
- Select "Check Status" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your visa application number and passport number in the respective fields.
- Click on the "Submit" button to check your visa status.
- If your visa is approved, the website will display the visa status along with the visa validity period. Otherwise, if your visa application is still being processed, the website will display the status as "Processing".
It is important to note that visa processing times may vary and it is recommended to check your visa status regularly. Additionally, if you encounter any issues while checking your visa status online, you can contact us directly for more assistance.
Please note that only once you have submitted your application and paid the application fee on the Kuwait Immigration Services website will you receive a confirmation email containing a reference number which you can use to check the status of your application.