Kuwait e-Visa For Austrian Citizens - Requirements & Fees
Kuwait, one of the wealthiest countries in the world with the sixth largest oil reserves, always attracts travelers from all over the world with the best services and wonderful experiences. Furthermore, Kuwait owns the magnificent structures that every traveler wishes to see in person once in a lifetime.
Getting a Kuwait visa for the visitor is a necessary thing to do. Travel lovers Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Austrian citizens and useful information about the cost or how to get a Kuwait e-Visa for Austrian citizens will be contained in this article.
Kuwait eVisa for Austrian citizens
1. Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Austrian citizens
The Kuwait e-Tourist visa is valid for 1 month from the issued date, and Austrian travelers can stay there for a maximum of 90 days during the validity period. Remember, this e-visa is only allowed for one entry only and for tourism and visit purposes.
Getting through all of the Kuwait eVisa requirements for Austrian citizens will only take you a short time when the eVisa application form is completed.
To obtain a Kuwait e-Visa for Austrian citizens, the following requirements need to be met:
- Passport Personal Information Scan
- The passport needs to be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Kuwait.
- One photograph of the applicant and this photo must be in color and taken recently.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate ( if any)
Kuwait e-Visa requirements for Austrian citizens
2. How To Get A Kuwait e-Visa From Austria
Receiving an e-Visa to Kuwait is now a simple process, as the Kuwait eVisa application can be completed in a few minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
Spend your few minutes getting through the following steps:
- Step 1: You need to complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will mail it to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Kuwait, download and print a copy of your Kuwait e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
In Kuwait, the processing time for an e-Visa will not exceed 72 hours. Besides, applications can be processed and approved in as little as 5 hours. However, the processing time may last longer during the tourism season. As a result, travelers should apply at least 07 days before your vacation.
Kuwait e-visa for Austrian citizens
3. Kuwait e-Visa Fees From Austria
When applying for a Kuwait visa online through Austria, you need to pay two kinds of Kuwait e-Visa fee including a Kuwait visa service fee and a government fee.
The processing period you choose for your eVisa application will influence the amount of service fee you need to pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: For those who need an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa in less than 5 business hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different ways, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal. In addition, if you are not familiar with online payments, you can transfer money through the Bank of Cyprus.
Kuwait travel insurance is strongly recommended to ensure a fun and safe journey. The insurance has treatments such as Medical Payments Coverage, Trip Delay, Trip Interruption, Lost Baggage, and Protecting Your Benefit from the Covid-19 Pandemic. It is difficult to cover all unexpected situations, so you should be prepared for them.
The Embassy of Kuwait in Austria:
The Embassy of Kuwait has not been established in Austria yet. Therefore, citizens or residents in Austria can only apply at the Kuwaiti Embassies in the neighboring countries for a Kuwait visa.
Useful information: Kuwait Embassies and Consulates overseas
Kuwait Visa Requirements for Austria Citizens FAQs
Kuwait e-visa is an electronic visa that allows eligible travelers to apply for and obtain a Kuwaiti visa completely online without the need to visit a Kuwaiti embassy or consulate. Fortunately, Kuwait Immigration Services provides an e-visa program that simplifies the visa application process and saves travelers time and effort. Check Kuwait Embassy availability here.
According to the latest available information, Kuwait is issuing e-visas for a total of 53 nationalities at the moment. It is possible that the visa policies and procedures may have changed in the future, so it is recommended foreign visitors check the official Kuwaiti Government website for the most up-to-date information on visa requirements and application procedures.
Currently, the Kuwaiti e-visa is available for tourism purposes only. Begin applying for a Kuwait e-visa today!
Austrian citizens are eligible to apply for a Kuwait e-visa. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the Kuwait Immigration Services website and select "Apply Visa". Fill out the application form with your basic information, travel details, and passport information.
- Pay the visa fee using a valid credit or debit card. After that, you may be required to send us some supporting documents
- Submit your application and wait for approval, which usually takes 03 business days.
- Once your e-visa is approved, download and print a copy of the visa and carry it with you during your trip to Kuwait.
It is important to note that Kuwait Government has the authority to accept or reject your visa application. For any concerns, we recommend applicants check the visa requirements carefully or contact our services for any assistance before submitting the application.
Check the Kuwait visa requirements for Austrian citizens for more information.
Austrian citizens who wish to apply for a Kuwait visa can do so either online or through the nearest Kuwait embassy. The required documents and procedures may vary depending on the type of services being selected. Here are the general requirements:
- A valid Austrian passport with at least 06 months of validity from the intended date of arrival in Kuwait
- A completed Kuwait visa application form. Applicants must provide relevant and correct information.
- Two passport-sized photos taken within the last 06 months.
- A Covid-19 Vaccination certificate
- The visa fee can be paid online, and the total cost may vary depending on the type of visa service and the duration of stay.
It is recommended to visit the Kuwait Immigration Services website for specific information on visa requirements and procedures.
Check our FAQs section if you have any questions about the Kuwait e-visa.
The processing time for a Kuwait e-Visa can vary depending on several factors such as the type of visa applied for and the volume of applications being processed at the time of application. However, in general, the Kuwait e-visa application is processed within 03 business days. Kuwait Immigration Services offers 03 types of processing time service below:
- Standard processing: the most affordable and suitable service for applicants who require an e-Visa/e-Visa to be processed casually within 03 business days.
- Urgent processing: Appropriate for applicants who require an e-Visa to be processed within 24 hours.
- Super-Urgent processing: Ideal for applicants who require an e-Visa to be processed within 05 business hours.
It is important to note that applicants should submit their e-Visa applications well in advance of their intended travel dates to allow enough time for processing and manage any potential delays or complications. Additionally, it is recommended to double-check all of the application details and requirements before submitting your visa application. Learn more about Kuwait visa fees here.
When applying for a Kuwait visa online (e-visa) from Austria, there are two fees that need to be paid: a service fee and a government fee. Additionally, a small stamping fee must be paid at the Kuwait Immigration checkpoint upon arrival to have the Kuwait e-Visa stamped on your passport. These fees can be paid electronically via:
- Credit or debit cards (Visa/ Mastercard) American Express, or PayPal.
- Or wire transfers to our bank account
Austrian tourists are strongly advised to purchase Kuwaiti travel insurance prior to their trip in addition to their e-Visa application. This will ensure that they are protected in case of unexpected incidents during their journey to Kuwait, and it is recommended to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip.
Finally, our E-SIM service can be extremely helpful during your trip, keeping you connected and informed throughout your travels.
For the following step, you need to enter your visa application reference number in the designated box. Your application number can be found in the confirmation email of your visa application or in an email received after submitting your application.
Once you have entered all the necessary information, submit it, and the current status of your visa application will be displayed on the screen.